Leo Terrell: 'Somebody needs to tell Joe Biden he's a racist'

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021
1622759882828.png

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021
This is your usual crap C&P, but I do agree with the last sentence. The black American’s problems are caused by black Americans for the most part. Only black Americans can solve those problems. Stop blaming whites for your problems. Make your kids get educations, obey the laws and don’t have kids until you are financially stable enough to support them. Stop using criminals and social degenerates as role models, stop telling other blacks that dressing nice, speaking plain, non-profane English and getting an education is acting white and a bad thing.

Leo Terrell, a democrat till 2020. He must of known these stories before, and known it was taken out of context.

~~~~~~
Why I quit drinking the republican koolaid. Many reasons, too numerous to mention.
In other words, you have no valid reasons. All you have is blind faith in the Democrat Party and its ulterior motives. You will never realize that you have been brainwashed.

Read the history of the Republican Party and what it has promoted since its founding.

Read the history of the Democrat Party and its opposition to civil rights for blacks.

The Democrat Party is the most disingenuous, anti-American, anti-Constitution party in the history of the United States.

Prerequisite to full membership and eligibility for leadership positions and chairmanships of committees is a high score on the Ability-To-Lie-With-Veiled-Conviction test. The higher your score, the more powerful positions are bestowed upon you. With a perfect score, you could become President...like the Liar in Chief, asshole Biden has done.
I have so many reason, to numerous to mention.

Joe Biden eulogized Robert Byrd. Eulogized him!

Think about that. Think about Biden's own VP calling him a racist during the most recent democrat debates.

Leo Terrell, a democrat till 2020. He must of known these stories before, and known it was taken out of context.

~~~~~~
Why I quit drinking the republican koolaid. Many reasons, too numerous to mention.
In other words, you have no valid reasons. All you have is blind faith in the Democrat Party and its ulterior motives. You will never realize that you have been brainwashed.

Read the history of the Republican Party and what it has promoted since its founding.

Read the history of the Democrat Party and its opposition to civil rights for blacks.

The Democrat Party is the most disingenuous, anti-American, anti-Constitution party in the history of the United States.

Prerequisite to full membership and eligibility for leadership positions and chairmanships of committees is a high score on the Ability-To-Lie-With-Veiled-Conviction test. The higher your score, the more powerful positions are bestowed upon you. With a perfect score, you could become President...like the Liar in Chief, asshole Biden has done.
I have so many reason, to numerous to mention.
Like I said, you can't think of any VALID reasons. Therefore you refuse to present any and expect us to believe you really have some. The only reasons you may have are those that come with the liberal Kool-Aid.

Terrell wasn’t only a Democrat, he was a ultra-liberal Democrat.
...until he woke up and saw the light!

Leo 2.0 is here to stay!

Think about that. Think about Biden's own VP calling him a racist during the most recent democrat debates.
Biden did eulogize Byrd at his funeral, and called him a “mentor” and a “friend.”

Since 2019, posts on social media have criticized Biden and suggested he is racist for associating with Byrd. But these posts often do not mention that Byrd had changed his positions decades earlier and apologized for his previous views.

----------------------------------------
the facts.

You can claim Robert Bryd left the Klan.
But you don't need to dig down too deeply to see the Klan never left hood wearing Robert Byrd.

Biden didn't have to eulogize and praise such a man but Joe Biden did.

Back in the day he was racist against brown and black people.

Then when he was running for president he became racist against white people.

Now he is just randomly racist against everyone at any given time (still mostly racist against whites).

You can claim Robert Bryd left the Klan.
But you don't need to dig down too deeply to see the Klan never left hood wearing Robert Byrd.

Biden didn't have to eulogize and praise such a man but Joe Biden did.

What difference does it make that he left? In the "woke" world, lots of people have had their careers and lives destroyed for things they did decades ago - sometimes things they did as children! - even after they apologized abjectly for it. But now, because it's about prominent Democrats, we're supposed to accept, "Oh, it was a long time ago, and he left, and he apologized, so that makes it okay"?

No, sorry, live by the intolerance, die by the intolerance.

Leo Terrell Civil Rights Lawyer?

Why would a Civil Rights Lawyer been on a racist show like Sean Hannity, that pretty much speaks for itself.
How many more posts until you call him what you are just dying to call him? Silence the voices that do not adhere to the racial orthodoxy! :rolleyes: So many people who pretend to get outraged over racial issues turn out to be interested in politics and nothing more.

Why would a Civil Rights Lawyer been on a racist show like Sean Hannity, that pretty much speaks for itself.
How many more posts until you call him what you are just dying to call him? Silence the voices that do not adhere to the racial orthodoxy! :rolleyes: So many people who pretend to get outraged over racial issues turn out to be interested in politics and nothing more.
Are you going to answer the question?

You didn't ask me a question.

I asked the question first.

I asked the question first.
Once again, you DID NOT ask me a question. Do you have a question for me?

Why would a Civil Rights Lawyer be on the show of a racist like Sean Hannity?
First of all, your question is based on the presumption that Hannity is racist. I do not accept that premise, so your question is illegitimate. To engage in honest discourse, we have to agree on the terms of the discussion. You are very obviously just trying to dismiss Terrell by calling Hannity a racist and leaving it at that. Even if your presumption were accepted, it is not logical to discredit Terrell by mere association with someone you don't like. I'm sure you are aware that there are often liberal guests on conservative programs and vice versa.

Now, do you want to have an honest discussion or not?

Terrell wasn’t only a Democrat, he was a ultra-liberal Democrat.
...until he woke up and saw the light!

Leo 2.0 is here to stay!

Biden did eulogize Byrd at his funeral, and called him a “mentor” and a “friend.”

Since 2019, posts on social media have criticized Biden and suggested he is racist for associating with Byrd. But these posts often do not mention that Byrd had changed his positions decades earlier and apologized for his previous views.

----------------------------------------
the facts.
What a weak argument. So some article got Byrd's title wrong! Big Deal! He was an Exalted Cyclops in the KKK.

You source, AP has become just another outlet for liberal BS. Reuters is not far behind. Both are biased to the left these days.

Forum List

Back