Lemon Squeezed - CNN Homosexual out on his Moneymaker

Someone here thinks a lot about gay people.
You mean "homosexual people," gay is not a sexual orientation, its a misdirection, hiding abnormality behind a word that has absolutely no bearing upon what they are. If homosexuals, and other sexual deviants are so proud and out, why the need to hide their sexual proclivity behind a cloak of words and misdirecting phrases??? :wink:

Lemon squeezed: Don Lemon loses prime-time role in latest CNN shake-up

CNN host Don Lemon will move to mornings later this year, ending his prime-time show Don Lemon Tonight.
The move, announced Thursday, is the network's biggest programming shake-up since CNN executive Chris Licht took his position in May.

No more prime time for the Sodomite.
lemon fag 1a.jpg

So you switched to MSNBC??
Please say yes... I would enjoy a good laugh

No I stick with my WAPO and international coverage. I mostly watch live sports on TV. I watched more politics during lockdown because it was the only thing on. Most sports got cancelled, as well as new production on TV series.

I watch baseball (Blue Jays), tennis, Formula 1, horse jumping, figure skating - junior and senior and a bit of basketball.

Lol, first off I don't even know who this guy is. How do yall know he is gay? Second off who gives two shits? Third off the networks don't care about much more than income. Third off I hope the beer I put in the fridge is cold.

I didn't even know who he was. The only person I would recognize from CNN is Anderson Cooper.
I guess Cooper is still around. At least Anderson Cooper 360 still shows up on my cable guide.

Lol, first off I don't even know who this guy is. How do yall know he is gay? Second off who gives two shits? Third off the networks don't care about much more than income. Third off I hope the beer I put in the fridge is cold.
We know Don Lemon is gay because he admited he was gay back in 2011. Plus he is planning to get married.

is-don-lemon-married-1649173413174.jpg

Not only is CNN anchor Don Lemon set to be married, but he’s even thinking about starting a family with fiancé Tim Malone, a real estate agent with Douglas Elliman.

The couple met at a gay mixer event in Bridgehampton, N.Y.—a Hamptons community close to Malone’s hometown of Southampton—and started dating the next year. Now, they’re engaged and considering adding children to the mix.

We know Don Lemon is gay because he admited he was gay back in 2011. Plus he is planning to get married.

is-don-lemon-married-1649173413174.jpg

Not only is CNN anchor Don Lemon set to be married, but he’s even thinking about starting a family with fiancé Tim Malone, a real estate agent with Douglas Elliman.

The couple met at a gay mixer event in Bridgehampton, N.Y.—a Hamptons community close to Malone’s hometown of Southampton—and started dating the next year. Now, they’re engaged and considering adding children to the mix.
Interesting but who really cares? If ya don't get the ratings ya don't get the prime time show. That's the way it works. To think different is childish. Guess I need to watch TV to know this crap. But really don't want to. Better things to do with my time.

Interesting but who really cares? If ya don't get the ratings ya don't get the prime time show. That's the way it works. To think different is childish. Guess I need to watch TV to know this crap. But really don't want to. Better things to do with my time.
The question was how do we know Don Lemon is gay not why is he losing his night time slot.

It appears CNN is trying to return to being an actual news network and report factual news rather than streaming liberal propaganda. Apparently CNN does not feel Don Lemon is the man for that job.

I hope CNN succeeds. I remember one time hearing the CIA watched CNN to find out what was really happening in the world. Of course that was more than a decade ago. It would be nice to have a 24/7 news network to watch that was actually trustworthy.

Forum List

Back