Lemon Squeezed - CNN Homosexual out on his Moneymaker

Don Lemon's transcript for the past 6 years........

lemon.jpg

TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Lemon squeezed: Don Lemon loses prime-time role in latest CNN shake-up

CNN host Don Lemon will move to mornings later this year, ending his prime-time show Don Lemon Tonight.
The move, announced Thursday, is the network's biggest programming shake-up since CNN executive Chris Licht took his position in May.

No more prime time for the Sodomite.

They should have dumped him when he got duped by the Jussie Smollett hoax. No one that dumb has a right to be on TV.

Having actually watched some CNN in the last week due to Queen Bee's demise, I believe that the quality of the programming (and hosts) has improved somewhat. Whether they will go back to all political commentary all the time remains to be seen. I am hopeful though they are righting the ship. Now they need to move Wolfie to a 3am -4:30am slot to force him to retire....

Having actually watched some CNN in the last week due to Queen Bee's demise, I believe that the quality of the programming (and hosts) has improved somewhat. Whether they will go back to all political commentary all the time remains to be seen. I am hopeful though they are righting the ship. Now they need to move Wolfie to a 3am -4:30am slot to force him to retire....

I quit watching CNN during the Malaysan airliner 24 hr. 6 month marathon of coverage. And never went back. I tried watching a bit during the 2016 election campaign and found them unwatchable. Too much "commentary", not enough information.

I quit watching CNN during the Malaysan airliner 24 hr. 6 month marathon of coverage. And never went back. I tried watching a bit during the 2016 election campaign and found them unwatchable. Too much "commentary", not enough information.
So you switched to MSNBC??
Please say yes... I would enjoy a good laugh

I hadn't watched them since they doxed that person for making a meme about them they didn't like until the Queen died. Mainly even then it was because they were the only ones covering it from the initial report of her illness that I found. MSNBC is still too insufferable for me to watch unless the poo is hitting the fan as they hearts them some shooting coverages but otherwise are pretty useless.

Forum List

Back