Legit Wisconsin audit finds their election was safe and secure

Yeah Golfing Gator
You failed to prove that Bigfoot doesn't exist and Elvis isn't still alive.
What do you have to say for yourself? 🤣

I spent a number of years on a Christian forum going back and forth with true flat earthers. The Big Lie folks are identical to them, they use the same tactics even.

Though, the flat earthers were more honest and logical than the Big Lie folks.

I spent a number of years on a Christian forum going back and forth with true flat earthers. The Big Lie folks are identical to them, they use the same tactics even.

Though, the flat earthers were more honest and logical than the Big Lie folks.

Agree - Flat Earthers are much more honest than Trumpy Bumpkins and their Bigly Lie.

No that would be former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman who said he thinks the election was stolen.

Lots of people think lots of things. They did the investigation and found nothing. Time for you sheep to move on to a new state and try again.

Some facts from the OP's own link to ABC News BEYOND the headline SPIN...

1. Lets start with the fact that they only audited a SAMPLE of 1.2% of the absentee ballots. Only 14,710 out of 1,138,491.

Out of this tiny sample...

2. The Audit Bureau report identified dozens of issues and made dozens of recommendations for the Wisconsin Elections Commission to consider. Also 18 possible legal changes for the Legislature to weigh.

3. Found “sloppy” and inconsistent election administration that must be addressed

4. Recommends the Legislature to address areas identified where current election law is not being followed.

5. Former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman thinks the election was stolen. He's overseeing a 2nd investigation ordered by Republican Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos.

6. It found that nearly 7% of the sample ballots only had partial witness signatures, some none at all. That would be over 79,000 ballots when Biden allegedly only won by 20,000.

That is a damn LIE shocker there. A blatant LIE in fact. A LIE proven by the OP's own link to ABC news. That's a Joe Biden type LIE. Why are you lying? I think we all know. :eusa_hand:

Yep, the OP proves they found NOTHING as in no wide spread fraud, nothing that will change the outcome of any election.

Move on to your next state, maybe you will have better luck there. I suggested you try Wyoming next

Yes, you are making things up.

According to Wisconsin law, the voter, and only the voter decides if they are Indefinitely Confined or not and the state is not allowed to ask them to prove it.

Thus there is nothing illegal or fraudulent about the number going up. But your masters never told you this part, so you look like a moron...even though I gave you this exact information like a month ago.

This was the ruling of the case in which the clerks you talked about were involved. But, see you never look into anything for yourself, you just take what you are fed and smile like a good little sheep.
And if that was known fraudsters took advantage of it. That simple.

And if that was known fraudsters took advantage of it. That simple.

Prove it. Tell me what law was broken? The state does not require proof, that is their law. It was not changed for the COVID, it was the law before that.

So again....Tell me, how many of the things that you have been told have you actually investigated yourself to see if you were being told the truth? Has there been even one?

Prove it. Tell me what law was broken? The state does not require proof, that is their law. It was not changed for the COVID, it was the law before that.

So again....Tell me, how many of the things that you have been told have you actually investigated yourself to see if you were being told the truth? Has there been even one?
The MacIver Institute has more:

The total number of indefinitely confined voters in Wisconsin now stands at 243,900. Last year, the total number was only 72,000. That is an increase of 238% in just over a year.
Those voters enjoy a special perk when requesting an absentee ballot – they are exempt for the state’s voter ID law.”

In addition to the IC ballots, the observers in Dane County found thousands of ballots with the initials ‘MLW’ on them. We don’t know if these ballots were completed correctly or not as well. But like the IC ballots, these ballots were in pristine condition and had no creases on them. They could not have been mailed in during the election.

More questions never answered.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
In addition to the IC ballots, the observers in Dane County found thousands of ballots with the initials ‘MLW’ on them. We don’t know if these ballots were completed correctly or not as well. But like the IC ballots, these ballots were in pristine condition and had no creases on them. They could not have been mailed in during the election.

OH MY GOD....you found the smoking fun finally!...

Maribeth L. Witzel-Behl, the Madison city clerk that issued the absentee ballots put her initials in the spot marked "Absentee ballot issued by"

How dare her follow the law and do her job and initial the ballots like she is supposed to.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back