Legit Wisconsin audit finds their election was safe and secure

OH MY GOD....you found the smoking fun finally!...

Maribeth L. Witzel-Behl, the Madison city clerk that issued the absentee ballots put her initials in the spot marked "Absentee ballot issued by"

How dare her follow the law and do her job and initial the ballots like she is supposed to.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
So you are going to laugh of a 238% increase in a year? That is a fact. You can't be as stupid as you sound, can you?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
So you are going to laugh of a 238% increase in a year. You can't be as stupid as you sound, can you?

Yes, I am going to laugh at you calling it illegal, which you tried to do.

The state law was followed, get over it and move to your next state

Yes, I am going to laugh at you calling it illegal, which you tried to do.

The state law was followed, get over it and move to your next state
Still nothing about that 238% increase? You are deflecting from what screams fraud. You are losing this argument.

Over half the country have figured it out for themselves.

1635113919467.png

You push the big lie. Over half the country have figured it out for themselves.

The irony here is that you are the one that never double checks anything they are told, you never look into it to see if you are being told the truth....meaning you have figured out nothing for yourself

• Thanks
Has anyone investigated it? If not, why not? The audit you tout never touched on it.

The state does not require proof, or are they even allowed to ask for it...that is the state law.

Get over it and move on to the next state

The irony here is that you are the one that never double checks anything they are told, you never look into it to see if you are being told the truth....meaning you have figured out nothing for yourself
The irony here is that everything I have pointed out would have been investigated if it was not Trump it happened to. You fucking know it. You are convinced breaking the law to get Trump does not count for some reason. That is what fascists do. Fascist.

• Funny
The state does not require proof, or are they even allowed to ask for it...that is the state law.

Get over it and move on to the next state
I am talking about the increase. You refuse to talk about that. That means you lose. I don't want to have to tell you again.

It should be investigated. Why is it not? Again it screams fraud. Loser.

Why should it be investigated?

It does not scream fraud, it screams "I am staying in my house due to COVID".

The state is not allowed to ask for proof being confined, so what are they going to investigate?

Why should it be investigated?

It does not scream fraud, it screams "I am staying in my house due to COVID".
You are under the impression that people were all scared little shits. It was not that way, and still isn't. The media says it was. Another proven liar doing your thinking for you.

Forum List

Back