Legalizing Drugs Eliminates The Black Market

Not. I always hear lefties say we need to legalize drugs to eliminate the black market. But, apparently, they are wrong about that. Who would have ever guessed?

Legalizing drugs is the way to go. There will always be crime regardless if drugs are legalized or not. Drugs need to be totally legalized though. I know many people who buy their weed legally now including myself. I smoke it to help with my biplolar depression, anxiety attacks and PTSD.

Pot is so much stronger now than it was 50 years ago. Before I quit for health reasons, I got more stoned on one joint than I would get on a whole bag when I first started smoking it.
I don't advocate legalization, but I do advocate dealing with it openly and honestly rather than through undercover liars and manipulators. They have given law enforcement a bad name. There was a time in living memory when people actually trusted the police.
you can buy weaker pot at an dispensary....

Legalizing drugs is the way to go. There will always be crime regardless if drugs are legalized or not. Drugs need to be totally legalized though. I know many people who buy their weed legally now including myself. I smoke it to help with my biplolar depression, anxiety attacks and PTSD.
It's not working.

We were told by the left that if we legalized drugs, the black market would be no more.

The black market has been wiped out here for drugs. Pot now sells for a little as $50 an ounce. Or you can grow your own - legally. There's no money in selling pot any more.

In the late summer, the online growers are practically giving the stuff away before the new crop comes in.

Forum List

Back