Left’s Post-Election Agenda: More Riots, ‘Truth Commissions,’ Other Punishment For Their Foes — That Means You

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020
The Left is set to try to overthrow the government if Trump declares victory

Left’s Post-Election Agenda: More Riots, ‘Truth Commissions,’ Other Punishment For Their Foes — That Means You
We can’t anticipate exactly how Trump and his enablers will try to attack democracy (although we have been gaming out a number of different scenarios), but we know that the stakes are too high to sit on the sidelines and wait. That’s why we’re making plans to be in the streets before the polls even close, ready to adapt and respond to whatever comes our way.

Get that? “In the streets before the polls even close,” means mass intimidation and instilling public fear. The left’s imagined bogeyman? A Trump “coup,” which, of course, in their fevered imaginations means any Trump victory at all.

Could this be the Radical Right projecting?

You people are out there already burning cities, looting businesses and killing cops. No, we are not projecting you braindead idiot.

I have burned no City, not looted any business nor kill a LEO, nor do I condone anyone doing so,

These Banana Republicans crack me up. Calls me a brain dead idiot and immediately post a Glen Beck clip.

With Trump in the office, how are they going to build their gulags?

Could this be the Radical Right projecting?

You people are out there already burning cities, looting businesses and killing cops. No, we are not projecting you braindead idiot.

I have burned no City, not looted any business nor kill a LEO, nor do I condone anyone doing so,

These Banana Republicans crack me up. Calls me a brain dead idiot and immediately post a Glen Beck clip.

You are probably voting for Trump if that's true.

We should send them these sweatshirts so they can cover their identies.

1603827838317.png

At the local level—the same exact place(s) they have been instituting cultural warfare victories, critical race theory into curricula; transgender policies, Confucius Institutes and extreme coronavirus mandates and lockdown policies.

At the local level—the same exact place(s) they have been instituting cultural warfare victories, critical race theory into curricula; transgender policies, Confucius Institutes and extreme coronavirus mandates and lockdown policies.

If Trump loses we are in for dark times, Germany 1938

If Trump loses we are in for dark times, Germany 1938

It wasn't as dark in Germany as in Joe's basement.

Forum List

Back