Leftists freaking out over Twitter buy..because they used it to enforce their lying narrative

What is the Left’s problem on Musk buying Twitter? Is he some ultra right wing conservative or do they just like having their own in place to silence people they don’t like?

What is the Left’s problem on Musk buying Twitter? Is he some ultra right wing conservative or do they just like having their own in place to silence people they don’t like?
the latter

I don't think he is R or D... but I say he is too smart to be D... WAY

Democrats use twitter to dumb down people and lie to Americans about the events of the day....This is why Musk is buying it....to open up an honest dialog in twitter....
oh, ok

so I'm probably at 100% agreement with you so far, meaning I don't think I have found a post I disagree w/...

very, very strange... I know there has 2b something we disagree on...

I promise, though, that if there is one, I won't disagree w/ you like I do a dim.... promise...

They are lucky when all I want to do is argue....
:)

What is this like number 9 in the thread category of redundancy?
Your posts in those 8 other threads were just as useless. How many useless posts have you made in a row now? If my math is correct, its 184,650 useless posts in a row.

Waisting? Really?
02_Vibrator_belt.gif

oh, ok

so I'm probably at 100% agreement with you so far, meaning I don't think I have found a post I disagree w/...

very, very strange... I know there has 2b something we disagree on...

I promise, though, that if there is one, I won't disagree w/ you like I do a dim.... promise...

They are lucky when all I want to do is argue....
:)
What kind of beer do you like?....

Forum List

Back