Biden frustrated over Musk's Twitter purchase - Claims Twitter "spews lies all over the world"

Why are you so infatuated with Russia?
I'm not...

Simply pointing out the crazy assed folks you rely on for information. Epoch Times and Gateway Pundshit are just as wacky... but you'll claim that they are the gold standard--as long as you agree with them.

Have they ever published something you disagree with? Likely not.

I'm not...

Simply pointing out the crazy assed folks you rely on for information. Epoch Times and Gateway Pundshit are just as wacky... but you'll claim that they are the gold standard--as long as you agree with them.

Have they ever published something you disagree with? Likely not.
I do my own research and don't blindly follow any news source but evidently you do.

Dont politicians ALSO "spew lies all over the world"? Does Biden have an editor who prevents him from spewing lies? Gotta love the hypocrisy. :laugh:

Political ads spewing lies? That's impossible!

Now excuse me. I have to go push granny's wheel chair off the cliff and heat up grampa's dog food for breakfast.

big tech may be owned by Liberals, but the right wing owns the media content.... Y'all are really really good at spreading propaganda and lies on those liberal's platforms and the gazillion and one blogs and fake conservative news sites.

Without those liberal web platforms you use to push your junk, you would be nowhere!

You should be thanking them! :D

Of course liberals own the platforms. But that pesky First Amendment gets in the way of their totally blocking out and opposing views. You just know that the founding fathers have to be laughing about that from their graves.

Joe is right.

Look at the garbage that you guys cite here. Russia Today, Gateway pundit.

If you can find a left-wing media source that's reporting this same story, have at it.

Otherwise GFY.

NBC reported new details about the Pelosi hammer attack but then canceled that report. I guess they were afraid of telling the truth.

As usual, there was probably someone in the background who said "Don't publish this yet. Let's see if we can frame the narrative first."

You're stating that RT--state owned by the Russian government--doesn't lie? Really?

Who the hell brought up the Russia Times? Who even uses them for a news source, other than for a comparison or to see how Russia is framing a story?

Joe is right.

Look at the garbage that you guys cite here. Russia Today, Gateway pundit.
Joe is wrong, he was fact checked and was called out on his lie, so now he is pissed because he was called out. It happened to Trump and now to Biden. Maybe the need is for Biden and Trump to tell the truth instead of lying.

Local newspapers usually do a pretty good job and are quite reliable.

Let me ask you this...has Gateway Pundit or Russia Today ever issued a retraction?
Reading down the thread, you seem to be trying your hardest to get the upper ground on who tells the truth, who retracts etc..

Suffice to say, whether a news source posts a mistake or a lie, then retracts or doesn't bother, many news readers are not bothered. But the difference between the Left Wing and the Right Wing is that the Left Wing want to control, and do to an extent, and censor stories to what they "believe" is correct and thus only publishable. Fascists control the media, and the biggest liars on the planet are fascists.

So when someone takes over Twitter and will likely kick censorship into touch, it seems to be the Left that are crying their eyes out.

What Left Wingers need to grasp is that everyone has different beliefs, everyone doesn't have to have Left Wing censored beliefs. So you get to choose who your news sources are and you believe whatever you want. Then democracy kicks in, people have the right to vote, and they vote for the person according to their beliefs. If you try to control the media, you are trying to control democracy. And when Democrats claim democracy is under attack, that purely translates to, "The Democrats can't control the people with their propaganda".

Apparently Joe's not used to being challenged or fact-checked.
What democrat ever is?

"President Joe Biden on Friday signaled his frustration that billionaire Elon Musk had purchased Twitter.
Someone should tell him that it's none of his fucking business. Elon doesn't need his approval on how to run HIS company!

In October, Biden lamented the decline of the mainstream media’s ability to control the political narrative.
Democrats scream Fascism and Fraud with their every word and action, yet their idiot base is too fucking blind to admit it! The place of the media is to REPORT the political climate, not to CONTROL it.

“Look what’s happened now. Everything is changing because technology has changed,” he said.
There go democrats again so afraid of the very change that their little minions like JackOfNoTrades brainwashedly claims WE don't like! :laughing0301:

“There are no editors anymore. There are no editors anymore...”
If there were still good editors around every news publication then democrats would have nowhere to spread their lies.

Reading down the thread, you seem to be trying your hardest to get the upper ground on who tells the truth, who retracts etc..

Suffice to say, whether a news source posts a mistake or a lie, then retracts or doesn't bother, many news readers are not bothered.
It speaks to the legitimacy of the news source when they can print a correction to a story. Nobody gets everything right 100% of the time. The standard simply doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back