Leftist vigilantes are sending a message to all of us: You are no longer free

What does that have to do with abortion?

Nothing retard. Go play in the street.
So you admit comparing a lion killing to an abortion is retarded? Thanks for agreeing with me.

I never did you retard. I told you to go play in the street! The adults are talking here.
So what you told me to go play in the street? Did that make you feel like a big man because it only seemed to move you.
You obviously are retarded. You have resorted to pictures instead of words.

For trophy hunting species whose populations have been decimated by humankind because it gets his dick hard. Lions still exist only because of massive ongoing conservation efforts that help protect them from assholes like this Dentist.

It isn't illegal to hunt lions in designated areas, asshole.
It's a comparison of two kinds of death.

Liberals have no problems with the violent death of millions of unborn babies.

Then they make terrorist and illegal threats against a hunter and a family because he killed ONE lion.

This proves that leftists are whack-a-doodle.

No ones mentioned abortion. Ignore the idiot.

Blackrook mentioned abortion idiot. I asked what did that have to do with the lion.

Millions of unborn babies have been murdered in the womb, and sold for their body parts, and the leftist scum don't even bat an eye.

ONE lion killed in a hunt, and the left goes insane.

In a different conversation you idiot! How can you be this fucking stupid and still use a computer? That's the mystery.

What lesson is that? The lesson that leftists are the scum of the earth? Probably he knew that already.
The lesson that people don't tolerate assholes. Maybe you'll learn that lesson one day too.

How is he an asshole? Asshole.
For trophy hunting species whose populations have been decimated by humankind because it gets his dick hard. Lions still exist only because of massive ongoing conservation efforts that help protect them from assholes like this Dentist.

It is illegal to lure them OUT of a protected area and THEN kill them. Like this dentist did. Asshole.

But hunting them even OUTSIDE a protected area certainly qualifies one as an asshole.

Your opinion only, asshole.

Then they make terrorist and illegal threats against a hunter and a family because he killed ONE lion.

Blackrook mentioned abortion idiot. I asked what did that have to do with the lion.

Millions of unborn babies have been murdered in the womb, and sold for their body parts, and the leftist scum don't even bat an eye.

In a different conversation you idiot! How can you be this fucking stupid and still use a computer? That's the mystery.
No stupid. Its the same conversation. Look up.

So you admit comparing a lion killing to an abortion is retarded? Thanks for agreeing with me.

I never did you retard. I told you to go play in the street! The adults are talking here.
So what you told me to go play in the street? Did that make you feel like a big man because it only seemed to move you.

Because you aren't smart enough to read yet idiot.

Because you aren't smart enough to read yet idiot.
Youre the one that claimed no one mentioned abortion but yet there it is in plain view for everyone to see idiot.

The lesson that people don't tolerate assholes. Maybe you'll learn that lesson one day too.

It is illegal to lure them OUT of a protected area and THEN kill them. Like this dentist did. Asshole.

But hunting them even OUTSIDE a protected area certainly qualifies one as an asshole.

Apparently LOTS of people's opinion. Asshole.

Who mentioned abortion first shithead? You did. Now go play in the street like I told you. You are too stupid to talk to.

Mine too you asshole.

Who mentioned abortion first shithead? You did. Now go play in the street like I told you. You are too stupid to talk to.
Blackrook mentioned it first. Are you really having that hard of a time following the quote? What a dumbass you are! :laugh:

Yeah well there are a LOT of assholes, asshole.

Yeah well there are a LOT of assholes, asshole.
You would know. Assholes flock together I heard.

Blackrook mentioned it first. Are you really having that hard of a time following the quote? What a dumbass you are! :laugh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 55

Back to playing dumb I see but you dont realize you already proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt by claiming no one mentioned abortion.
laugh.gif

If everybody is getting that message, then they must have mailed mine to the wrong address, cause I haven't gotten mine yet. Should I check my spam folder?

Hey retard, this is the thread you stupidly responded to. Who the fuck
mentioned abortion moron? Nobody you stupid asshole.
black root post # 10
"Millions of unborn babies have been murdered in the womb, and sold for their body parts, and the leftist scum don't even bat an eye.

ONE lion killed in a hunt, and the left goes insane."

black root post # 10
"Millions of unborn babies have been murdered in the womb, and sold for their body parts, and the leftist scum don't even bat an eye.

Different conversation. Look at the thread accompanying this, look at the line posted in red. First mention was by the racist retard.

Perhaps it's because these groups are geared to play different roles, and watchdog different issues.

The rightwing prolife go after the forced abortions, obstruction of fully informed educated choices, and cover ups going on.

The leftwing environmentalists go after the issues of ecosystem and defenseless creatures
destroyed for the convenience and comforts of capitalism.

Different groups play different roles in the political ecosystem.
Why not let each one master their own field, and serve to educate others in that capacity.

And maybe this will foster listening to what the Rightwing has been protesting about abortions and prolife issues.
Why can't we consider all these angles to have their place, where they don't compete with each other??

black root post # 10

Different conversation. Look at the thread accompanying this, look at the line posted in red. First mention was by the racist retard.
nope been over the thread a couple of times and post #10 is the first mention.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/30/us/cecil-the-lion-walter-palmer.html

Even the leftist New York times calls it vigilantism, because what is happening to this dentist is beyond the lines even for them.

But don't expect the Times to stand up very long to the extemists. They will cave, just like the others and start reporting this story favorable to the vigilantes.

We are all on notice now that if we do or say anything that offends the extremist left, they will end our careers, threaten us with death, and even threaten our families.

I'm not sure how we got to this bad place, and I don't know if there's a fix for it.

Ah yes, the self deputized, PC thought cops.
that would-be the conservatives...

Forum List

Back