Leftist vigilantes are sending a message to all of us: You are no longer free

This Dentist will ride this wave of easily justifiable outrage out and be fine. If this teaches him and other assholes like him a lesson, then the world will be better off for it.

What lesson is that? The lesson that leftists are the scum of the earth? Probably he knew that already.
The lesson that people don't tolerate assholes. Maybe you'll learn that lesson one day too.

How is he an asshole? Asshole.
For trophy hunting species whose populations have been decimated by humankind because it gets his dick hard. Lions still exist only because of massive ongoing conservation efforts that help protect them from assholes like this Dentist.

It isn't illegal to hunt lions in designated areas, asshole.

This Dentist will ride this wave of easily justifiable outrage out and be fine. If this teaches him and other assholes like him a lesson, then the world will be better off for it.

What lesson is that? The lesson that leftists are the scum of the earth? Probably he knew that already.
The lesson that people don't tolerate assholes. Maybe you'll learn that lesson one day too.

For trophy hunting species whose populations have been decimated by humankind because it gets his dick hard. Lions still exist only because of massive ongoing conservation efforts that help protect them from assholes like this Dentist.

What does that have to do with abortion?

Apparently, Planned Parenthood can do whatever the hell they want, and leftists will still support it.

By the way, the sale of human organs is illegal.

But that did not stop Planned Parenthood.

Nothing retard. Go play in the street.

It's a comparison of two kinds of death.

Liberals have no problems with the violent death of millions of unborn babies.

Then they make terrorist and illegal threats against a hunter and a family because he killed ONE lion.

This proves that leftists are whack-a-doodle.

Apparently, Planned Parenthood can do whatever the hell they want, and leftists will still support it.

By the way, the sale of human organs is illegal.

But that did not stop Planned Parenthood.
There is nothing illegal about what PP did and PP is in the US not Kenya. If PP is doing something illegal why is the republican majority in congress not doing something about it?

Then they make terrorist and illegal threats against a hunter and a family because he killed ONE lion.

No ones mentioned abortion. Ignore the idiot.

So you admit comparing a lion killing to an abortion is retarded? Thanks for agreeing with me.

The lessons that he should Conform to the Prog Groupthink, Give up anything he enjoys that might offend at east one Social Justice Snowflake somewhere, and Shut Up and Pay his Taxes.

So you admit comparing a lion killing to an abortion is retarded? Thanks for agreeing with me.

I never did you retard. I told you to go play in the street! The adults are talking here.

Blackrook mentioned abortion idiot. I asked what did that have to do with the lion.

Millions of unborn babies have been murdered in the womb, and sold for their body parts, and the leftist scum don't even bat an eye.

ONE lion killed in a hunt, and the left goes insane.

Blackrook mentioned abortion idiot. I asked what did that have to do with the lion.

Millions of unborn babies have been murdered in the womb, and sold for their body parts, and the leftist scum don't even bat an eye.

You can't even keep you arguments straight, retard.

I never did you retard. I told you to go play in the street! The adults are talking here.
So what you told me to go play in the street? Did that make you feel like a big man because it only seemed to move you.

You can't even keep you arguments straight, retard.
Youre the one that said no one mentioned abortion but you were proven to be an idiot right?

It is illegal to lure them OUT of a protected area and THEN kill them. Like this dentist did. Asshole.

But hunting them even OUTSIDE a protected area certainly qualifies one as an asshole.

Great for business

2AEB836100000578-3178135-image-a-2_1438143381314.jpg

Hey retard, this is the thread you stupidly responded to. Who the fuck
mentioned abortion moron? Nobody you stupid asshole.

Hey retard, this is the thread you stupidly responded to. Who the fuck
mentioned abortion moron? Nobody you stupid asshole.
Blackrook mentioned abortion. Are you really that handicapped when it comes to reading?

So what you told me to go play in the street? Did that make you feel like a big man because it only seemed to move you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 59

Forum List

Back