Leftist Politico: Georgia Democrats Say 'We're F***ed' With Voter ID Required, a 'Turnout Catastrophe'

Weatherman2020...

Y'all don't need ID to apply for SS, you can do it over the internet.

Its unconstitutional to require all people to carry an ID card while walking in the public square and/or roads, or to be forced to show ID to the police, you are only required to give them your name.

Y'all don't have to have an ID Card to get welfare either, though it makes it easier for them if they have one.

You are wrong on government pictured ID cards being required.
There is no mention of ID cards in the constitution. Try Again.

They're just going through the names and striking off voters from poor and minority districts, right before the elections without notice to those whose name they propose to remove.

Link us up to that happening. Try not to bring some Dimtard link where you get all your lies fed to you.

That is how you get all your lies as you are incapable of thinking for yourself. You are the biggest liar.

We can break this into countless levels of who should vote and who should not vote. We know why Progs want everyone to vote in a high tax nation with a false fiat currency. The Congress is raising the debt ceiling by a couple of trillion dollars to 2023. They better not lose control of this. Even if they do not, people will be poorer. And they are. The ones I talk to and interact with are not happy campers. But you know the utopia ones.

You are the ignorant fool. Worth noting that Republicans were urging their voters to vote by mail.
Voting in person on Election Day is something good REAL core Americans have always done and taken great pride in doing…Why do you suppose that is and is this another American virtue that you Hate America folks want to change?

Agree! There is not!!!

I thought I hit the return to weatherman, not you.... I tried to correct it, but failed in doing so! Then I was going to delete and start over and by that time I just thought, screw it! :)

I was just telling him that govt issued photo ids are NOT required for all those things he mentioned!!!

Georgia makes it harder for CITIZENS to vote, specific citizens that are poor, disable or old.

They also make it harder for hourly working citizens to vote, by cutting days to vote and cutting down hours to vote and by not allowing ballot boxes to drop off their vote, and by reducing the days to register to vote etc etc etc. In their new Republican voter disenfranchisement laws. Cheating, to give an advantage to themselves and to protect their own seats and power.

When one single new election law, could have solved all voting concerns...

making it mandatory, that all election office precincts, verify those registered to vote are legally allowed to vote....i.e. No felons in some states, no illegal foreigners, no dead people, and no under the age of 18, all citizens etc...

KEEP THE VOTER ROLLS CLEAN, UP TO DATE.

NOT a single new republican election law to mandate such....WHY NOT?

SO the Rs can have an excuse to disenfranchise American citizens of their constitutional vote, by putting all these new piecemeal laws that affect mostly the constituents of their opponents....

Like I said, cheating. Just like their gerrymandering, cheating to save their own seats and power.

Election laws by legislatures should always be done in a bipartisan manner, so all citizens can believe our elections are fair, imo.
How about Georgia clean up their voter rolls especially the 364000 who's change of address was out of state........hmmm

270,000 Georgians have no ID?

A. How’s they count them?
B. How do they get approved for money from government and how do they cash a check?
C. How do they cash a paycheck?
D. How’s they get a job?

In Virginia we must always must show ID as well as know our address by memory. I’ve yet to hear of one person who wanted to vote but was not allowed.

‘We’re f---ed’: Dems fear turnout catastrophe from GOP voting laws

There’s growing concern — bordering on alarm — about the potential impact in 2022 of the raft of new voting restrictions.

They are fucked because they can't cheat now.

You are the hypocrite. Numerous Republicans have bewen charged with fraudulent voting.

What's a "bewen"??????

And I hope they go to jail. But what you commies seem to fail to realize, is the difference between the odd individual that breaks the law and public officials that manipulate the system to allow it to happen on mass. And those officials violating their own State and local laws to do it.

What's a "bewen"??????

And I hope they go to jail. But what you commies seem to fail to realize, is the difference between the odd individual that breaks the law and public officials that manipulate the system to allow it to happen on mass. And those officials violating their own State and local laws to do it.

Because you're too stupid to figure that out, lemme help ya...

"been"

Yeah commie I know, I was just busting his chops. I guess you're too illiterate to notice I answered his question.
A pity you couldn't figure out he meant, "been," without help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back