leftist indoctrination machine

What is your definition of Christians? LOL

I think you’re lumping in a lot of groups together
And I think you're a retard
After all your posts you still do not grasp that no one cares what you think.
And you still haven't done a single thing about the Christians you're whining about
I have told you we are discussing groups not individuals. I can only conclude you are very stupid if you cannot understand that.
Yes you keep saying that your group, the largest, richest, and most powerful group in the history of mankind, is under attack. But neither you nor anybody else in that group has any interest in doing anything about it.
You do realize that Christians are a very small group of people? And they will be persecuted by everybody the Bible says so… LOL

And you still haven't done a single thing about the Christians you're whining about
I have told you we are discussing groups not individuals. I can only conclude you are very stupid if you cannot understand that.
Yes you keep saying that your group, the largest, richest, and most powerful group in the history of mankind, is under attack. But neither you nor anybody else in that group has any interest in doing anything about it.
You do realize that Christians are a very small group of people? And they will be persecuted by everybody the Bible says so… LOL

Check out the documentary 'Agenda.' Communists really really hate Christians.

2 Timothy 3:12 ESV / 912 helpful votes

Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,

John 15:18 ESV / 652 helpful votes
“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.

Matthew 5:44 ESV / 613 helpful votes
But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

1 Peter 4:12-14 ESV / 581 helpful votes
Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice insofar as you share Christ's sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed. If you are insulted for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you.

1 Peter 3:17 ESV / 439 helpful votes
For it is better to suffer for doing good, if that should be God's will, than for doing evil.

Matthew 5:10 ESV / 394 helpful votes
“Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

1 Peter 3:14 ESV / 357 helpful votes
But even if you should suffer for righteousness' sake, you will be blessed. Have no fear of them, nor be troubled,

Luke 6:22 ESV / 304 helpful votes
“Blessed are you when people hate you and when they exclude you and revile you and spurn your name as evil, on account of the Son of Man!

1 Peter 3:16 ESV / 298 helpful votes
Having a good conscience, so that, when you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame.

1 John 3:13 ESV / 273 helpful votes
Do not be surprised, brothers, that the world hates you.

2 Corinthians 12:10 ESV / 243 helpful votes
For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Romans 12:17-21 ESV / 219 helpful votes
Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

2 Corinthians 4:8-12 ESV / 197 helpful votes
We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies. For we who live are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh. So death is at work in us, but life in you.

1 Peter 4:16 ESV / 196 helpful votes
Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in that name.

John 15:19 ESV / 169 helpful votes
If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

1 Peter 4:19 ESV / 168 helpful votes
Therefore let those who suffer according to God's will entrust their souls to a faithful Creator while doing good.

Hebrews 12:3 ESV / 165 helpful votes
Consider him who endured from sinners such hostility against himself, so that you may not grow weary or fainthearted.

Revelation 2:10 ESV / 148 helpful votes
Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.

Romans 8:35-37 ESV / 138 helpful votes
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? As it is written, “For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.” No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

Matthew 5:10-12 ESV / 120 helpful votes
“Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. “Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Psalm 23:4 ESV / 113 helpful votes
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Philippians 1:12-14 ESV / 110 helpful votes
I want you to know, brothers, that what has happened to me has really served to advance the gospel, so that it has become known throughout the whole imperial guard and to all the rest that my imprisonment is for Christ. And most of the brothers, having become confident in the Lord by my imprisonment, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.

1 Peter 4:4 ESV / 109 helpful votes
With respect to this they are surprised when you do not join them in the same flood of debauchery, and they malign you;

John 15:18-25 ESV / 109 helpful votes
“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours. But all these things they will do to you on account of my name, because they do not know him who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have been guilty of sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin. ...

Romans 12:14 ESV / 102 helpful votes
Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them.

John 15:20 ESV / 99 helpful votes
Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours.

Acts 8:1 ESV / 98 helpful votes
And Saul approved of his execution. And there arose on that day a great persecution against the church in Jerusalem, and they were all scattered throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria, except the apostles.

Revelation 20:4 ESV / 97 helpful votes
Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Mark 13:13 ESV / 96 helpful votes
And you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

Revelation 6:9-11 ESV / 94 helpful votes
When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne. They cried out with a loud voice, “O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before you will judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brothers should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

Matthew 5:11 ESV / 92 helpful votes
“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account.

1 Peter 4:14 ESV / 89 helpful votes
If you are insulted for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you.

Romans 8:35 ESV / 88 helpful votes
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword?

Mark 4:17 ESV / 77 helpful votes
And they have no root in themselves, but endure for a while; then, when tribulation or persecution arises on account of the word, immediately they fall away.

Matthew 10:22 ESV / 75 helpful votes
And you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

Revelation 1:9 ESV / 74 helpful votes
I, John, your brother and partner in the tribulation and the kingdom and the patient endurance that are in Jesus, was on the island called Patmos on account of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.

Proverbs 29:27 ESV / 74 helpful votes
An unjust man is an abomination to the righteous, but one whose way is straight is an abomination to the wicked.

1 Peter 4:1 ESV / 71 helpful votes
Since therefore Christ suffered in the flesh, arm yourselves with the same way of thinking, for whoever has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin,

Mark 10:30 ESV / 71 helpful votes
Who will not receive a hundredfold now in this time, houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions, and in the age to come eternal life.

1 John 3:1 ESV / 70 helpful votes
See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him.

Galatians 5:11 ESV / 68 helpful votes
But if I, brothers, still preach circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been removed.

Amos 5:10 ESV / 68 helpful votes
They hate him who reproves in the gate, and they abhor him who speaks the truth.

Acts 14:22 ESV / 63 helpful votes
Strengthening the souls of the disciples, encouraging them to continue in the faith, and saying that through many tribulations we must enter the kingdom of God.

Mark 13:11-13 ESV / 61 helpful votes
And when they bring you to trial and deliver you over, do not be anxious beforehand what you are to say, but say whatever is given you in that hour, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit. And brother will deliver brother over to death, and the father his child, and children will rise against parents and have them put to death. And you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

1 Peter 5:8 ESV / 60 helpful votes
Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

Galatians 4:29 ESV / 60 helpful votes
But just as at that time he who was born according to the flesh persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, so also it is now.

Hebrews 13:3 ESV / 59 helpful votes
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.

Psalm 119:157 ESV / 59 helpful votes
Many are my persecutors and my adversaries, but I do not swerve from your testimonies.

Revelation 2:13 ESV / 57 helpful votes
“‘I know where you dwell, where Satan's throne is. Yet you hold fast my name, and you did not deny my faith even in the days of Antipas my faithful witness, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.

John 17:14 ESV / 56 helpful votes
I have given them your word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.

Acts 11:19 ESV / 55 helpful votes
Now those who were scattered because of the persecution that arose over Stephen traveled as far as Phoenicia and Cyprus and Antioch, speaking the word to no one except Jews.

Matthew 5:12 ESV / 55 helpful votes
Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Matthew 13:21 ESV / 54 helpful votes
Yet he has no root in himself, but endures for a while, and when tribulation or persecution arises on account of the word, immediately he falls away.

Revelation 17:6 ESV / 53 helpful votes
And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. When I saw her, I marveled greatly.

Romans 8:35-39 ESV / 53 helpful votes
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? As it is written, “For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.” No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John 16:33 ESV / 53 helpful votes
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

John 16:2 ESV / 53 helpful votes
They will put you out of the synagogues. Indeed, the hour is coming when whoever kills you will think he is offering service to God.

1 Peter 4:12-16 ESV / 52 helpful votes
Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice insofar as you share Christ's sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed. If you are insulted for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. But let none of you suffer as a murderer or a thief or an evildoer or as a meddler. Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in that name.

Acts 13:50 ESV / 52 helpful votes
But the Jews incited the devout women of high standing and the leading men of the city, stirred up persecution against Paul and Barnabas, and drove them out of their district.

Acts 7:52 ESV / 52 helpful votes
Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who announced beforehand the coming of the Righteous One, whom you have now betrayed and murdered,

Romans 8:17 ESV / 50 helpful votes
And if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him.

Hebrews 12:2 ESV / 49 helpful votes
Looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

Mark 13:9 ESV / 49 helpful votes
“But be on your guard. For they will deliver you over to councils, and you will be beaten in synagogues, and you will stand before governors and kings for my sake, to bear witness before them.

Psalm 119:86 ESV / 49 helpful votes
All your commandments are sure; they persecute me with falsehood; help me!

1 Kings 19:2 ESV / 49 helpful votes
Then Jezebel sent a messenger to Elijah, saying, “So may the gods do to me and more also, if I do not make your life as the life of one of them by this time tomorrow.”

Revelation 7:13-17 ESV / 48 helpful votes
Then one of the elders addressed me, saying, “Who are these, clothed in white robes, and from where have they come?” I said to him, “Sir, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. “Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple; and he who sits on the throne will shelter them with his presence. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any scorching heat. For the Lamb in the midst of the throne will be their shepherd, and he will guide them to springs of living water, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

Jeremiah 20:11 ESV / 48 helpful votes
But the Lord is with me as a dread warrior; therefore my persecutors will stumble; they will not overcome me. They will be greatly shamed, for they will not succeed. Their eternal dishonor will never be forgotten.

1 Peter 4:12 ESV / 47 helpful votes
Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you.

2 Corinthians 4:8-11 ESV / 47 helpful votes
We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies. For we who live are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.

Revelation 2:8-10 ESV / 46 helpful votes
“And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: ‘The words of the first and the last, who died and came to life. “‘I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.

Hebrews 10:33 ESV / 46 helpful votes
Sometimes being publicly exposed to reproach and affliction, and sometimes being partners with those so treated.

Luke 6:23 ESV / 46 helpful votes
Rejoice in that day, and leap for joy, for behold, your reward is great in heaven; for so their fathers did to the prophets.

Jeremiah 15:10 ESV / 45 helpful votes
Woe is me, my mother, that you bore me, a man of strife and contention to the whole land! I have not lent, nor have I borrowed, yet all of them curse me.

Revelation 2:3 ESV / 43 helpful votes
I know you are enduring patiently and bearing up for my name's sake, and you have not grown weary.

1 Corinthians 4:12 ESV / 42 helpful votes
And we labor, working with our own hands. When reviled, we bless; when persecuted, we endure;

Psalm 10:2 ESV / 42 helpful votes
In arrogance the wicked hotly pursue the poor; let them be caught in the schemes that they have devised.

Revelation 7:14 ESV / 40 helpful votes
I said to him, “Sir, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Philippians 1:29 ESV / 40 helpful votes
For it has been granted to you that for the sake of Christ you should not only believe in him but also suffer for his sake,

Acts 5:29 ESV / 40 helpful votes
But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than men.

Jeremiah 15:15 ESV / 40 helpful votes
O Lord, you know; remember me and visit me, and take vengeance for me on my persecutors. In your forbearance take me not away; know that for your sake I bear reproach.

John 15:18-21 ESV / 39 helpful votes
“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours. But all these things they will do to you on account of my name, because they do not know him who sent me.

Hebrews 12:4 ESV / 38 helpful votes
In your struggle against sin you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood.

1 Corinthians 13:3 ESV / 38 helpful votes
If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Matthew 23:35 ESV / 38 helpful votes
So that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of innocent Abel to the blood of Zechariah the son of Barachiah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar.

Galatians 1:13 ESV / 37 helpful votes
For you have heard of my former life in Judaism, how I persecuted the church of God violently and tried to destroy it.

Matthew 5:11-12 ESV / 36 helpful votes
“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Matthew 4:17 ESV / 36 helpful votes
From that time Jesus began to preach, saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

1 Peter 5:8-9 ESV / 34 helpful votes
Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. Resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experienced by your brotherhood throughout the world.

Philippians 1:28 ESV / 34 helpful votes
And not frightened in anything by your opponents. This is a clear sign to them of their destruction, but of your salvation, and that from God.

Habakkuk 1:13 ESV / 33 helpful votes
You who are of purer eyes than to see evil and cannot look at wrong, why do you idly look at traitors and remain silent when the wicked swallows up the man more righteous than he?

John 15:18-20 ESV / 32 helpful votes
“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours.

Matthew 23:34 ESV / 32 helpful votes
Therefore I send you prophets and wise men and scribes, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and persecute from town to town,

James 5:10 ESV / 31 helpful votes
As an example of suffering and patience, brothers, take the prophets who spoke in the name of the Lord.

Romans 5:3 ESV / 31 helpful votes
More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance,

Isaiah 53:7-10 ESV / 31 helpful votes
He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth; like a lamb that is led to the slaughter, and like a sheep that before its shearers is silent, so he opened not his mouth. By oppression and judgment he was taken away; and as for his generation, who considered that he was cut off out of the land of the living, stricken for the transgression of my people? And they made his grave with the wicked and with a rich man in his death, although he had done no violence, and there was no deceit in his mouth. Yet it was the will of the Lord to crush him; he has put him to grief; when his soul makes an offering for guilt, he shall see his offspring; he shall prolong his days; the will of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

Revelation 1:1-22:21 ESV / 30 helpful votes
The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near. John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood ...

2 Timothy 3:2 ESV / 30 helpful votes
For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,

2 Timothy 4:16 ESV / 29 helpful votes
At my first defense no one came to stand by me, but all deserted me. May it not be charged against them!

1 Thessalonians 3:7 ESV / 29 helpful votes
For this reason, brothers, in all our distress and affliction we have been comforted about you through your faith.

Acts 7:54-60 ESV / 29 helpful votes
Now when they heard these things they were enraged, and they ground their teeth at him. But he, full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. And he said, “Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.” But they cried out with a loud voice and stopped their ears and rushed together at him. Then they cast him out of the city and stoned him. And the witnesses laid down their garments at the feet of a young man named Saul. ...

Christians are the most populous and powerful group of people on the entire planet. But man, they can be some whiny ass little bitches.

Actually I donate money to groups that fight Islamization and get the truth about Islam out there. Do you put your money where you mouth is? Your brain seems to be nowhere around.

Christians are the most populous and powerful group of people on the entire planet. But man, they can be some whiny ass little bitches.

Actually I donate money to groups that fight Islamization and get the truth about Islam out there. Do you put your money where you mouth is? Your brain seems to be nowhere around.

Have you seen the documentary 'Agenda' yet? If not, check it out. It thoroughly lays out the Communist Agenda. It's an agenda that's been in the works here in America for almost 100yrs. You can see it on places like Amazon Prime.

Oh you give to groups? Like who? Why have they been doing absolutely nothing about that Nigerian genocide you mentioned earlier?

Have you seen the documentary 'Agenda' yet? If not, check it out. It thoroughly lays out the Communist Agenda. It's an agenda that's been in the works here in America for almost 100yrs. You can see it on places like Amazon Prime.
No I haven't, but the goals of the Communists and their tactics are plainly seen in the actions and rhetoric of the Left.

There are more Muslims in the world then Christians I believe .
Not if you go by all of the numbers everywhere that unanimously agree that there are a lot more Christians that Muslims

Leftists will burn in hell they will get what's coming to them eventually.
You really have to give up your superstitions. It doesn't make sense for a god to create imperfect beings and then punish them eternally for being imperfect. If true, it makes wonder why anyone would worship such a god.
you know the rules. You know the consequences. I understand the majority of non believers are mad because their hedonistic lifestyles are a sin and rebel. Still doesn't change the fact that it is a sin. So if there is not God you are free to be whatever selfish douche you want to be... But if you are wrong... Well you cant call ignorance.

No I haven't, but the goals of the Communists and their tactics are plainly seen in the actions and rhetoric of the Left.

When you get a chance, check the the film out. This stuff didn't just start in recent years. The Communist Agenda goes back almost 100yrs in this country. Most of today's 'Socialists/Progressives' are what Lenin called 'Useful Idiots.' But others know exactly what they're doing. Anyway, check 'Agenda' out. You can see it on Amazon Prime. It is truly enlightening.

Oh you give to groups? Like who? Why have they been doing absolutely nothing about that Nigerian genocide you mentioned earlier?
ACT for America, SOIA, and others. You do not think telling and proving it is going on is not helpful? It brings out morons like you who do not seem to value anything but inflicting your opinions on everyone else and scream like a baby when you are proven wrong. You have no place saying a fucking thing, you do not value life or freedom.

ACT for America, SOIA, and others. You do not think telling and proving it is going on is not helpful? It brings out morons like you who do not seem to value anything but inflicting your opinions on everyone else and scream like a baby when you are proven wrong. You have no place saying a fucking thing, you do not value life or freedom.
Oh yeah I heard those groups are on the ground right now doing battle to defend Christians in Nigeria :rolleyes:

you know the rules. You know the consequences. I understand the majority of non believers are mad because their hedonistic lifestyles are a sin and rebel.

Al salam alaykum
I take the word of God over the word of a pedophile charlatan who says he is a prophet.
But if you are wrong... Well you cant call ignorance.
Um dummy Allah just means God. They have the same God. The word tells us that Mohamed is full of shit. Islam is a bastardization of Judaism. Both come from children of Abraham.

you know the rules. You know the consequences. I understand the majority of non believers are mad because their hedonistic lifestyles are a sin and rebel.

Al salam alaykum
I take the word of God over the word of a pedophile charlatan who says he is a prophet.
But if you are wrong... Well you cant call ignorance.
Um dummy Allah just means God. They have the same God. The word tells us that Mohamed is full of shit. Islam is a bastardization of Judaism. Both come from children of Abraham.
Yes you certainly do have a lot in common with Islam

Oh yeah I heard those groups are on the ground right now doing battle to defend Christians in Nigeria :rolleyes:

Our previous President didn't lift a finger to stop the Christian Genocide going on around the world. He was a disgrace. But he's a Communist Globalist, so that didn't surprise me. He despises Christians. Hopefully our current President will go a different route and help Christians. The slaughter needs to be stopped.

Forum List

Back