leftist indoctrination machine

And you still haven't done a single thing about the Christians you're whining about
Actually I donate money to groups that fight Islamization and get the truth about Islam out there. Do you put your money where you mouth is? Your brain seems to be nowhere around.
Oh you give to groups? Like who? Why have they been doing absolutely nothing about that Nigerian genocide you mentioned earlier?
ACT for America, SOIA, and others. You do not think telling and proving it is going on is not helpful? It brings out morons like you who do not seem to value anything but inflicting your opinions on everyone else and scream like a baby when you are proven wrong. You have no place saying a fucking thing, you do not value life or freedom.
Oh yeah I heard those groups are on the ground right now doing battle to defend Christians in Nigeria :rolleyes:

Our previous President didn't lift a finger to stop the Christian Genocide going on around the world. He was a disgrace. But he's a Communist Globalist, so that didn't surprise me. He despises Christians. Hopefully our current President will go a different route and help Christians. The slaughter needs to be stopped.
Our current President hasn't done anything. Again, Christians are the richest, most populous, and most powerful group in all of history. Why are you just sitting on your asses, living in the comfort of your accumulated wealth, and doing jack shit about these alleged genocides?

you know the rules. You know the consequences. I understand the majority of non believers are mad because their hedonistic lifestyles are a sin and rebel.

Al salam alaykum
I take the word of God over the word of a pedophile charlatan who says he is a prophet.
But if you are wrong... Well you cant call ignorance.
Um dummy Allah just means God. They have the same God. The word tells us that Mohamed is full of shit. Islam is a bastardization of Judaism. Both come from children of Abraham.
Yes you certainly do have a lot in common with Islam
Why I dont think throwing homosexuals off buildings is a righteous thing or that women are to stupid to drive or vote or walk outside not covered head to toe

Al salam alaykum
I take the word of God over the word of a pedophile charlatan who says he is a prophet.
Um dummy Allah just means God. They have the same God. The word tells us that Mohamed is full of shit. Islam is a bastardization of Judaism. Both come from children of Abraham.
Why I dont think throwing homosexuals off buildings is a righteous thing or that women are to stupid to drive or vote or walk outside not covered head to toe
Because you've been mostly tamed by secularists and liberals. Still a few kinks to work out, though.

Because you've been mostly tamed by secularists and liberals. Still a few kinks to work out, though.
Sad how blantanly dishonest about Christians you are.

Actually I donate money to groups that fight Islamization and get the truth about Islam out there. Do you put your money where you mouth is? Your brain seems to be nowhere around.
Oh you give to groups? Like who? Why have they been doing absolutely nothing about that Nigerian genocide you mentioned earlier?
ACT for America, SOIA, and others. You do not think telling and proving it is going on is not helpful? It brings out morons like you who do not seem to value anything but inflicting your opinions on everyone else and scream like a baby when you are proven wrong. You have no place saying a fucking thing, you do not value life or freedom.
Oh yeah I heard those groups are on the ground right now doing battle to defend Christians in Nigeria :rolleyes:

Our previous President didn't lift a finger to stop the Christian Genocide going on around the world. He was a disgrace. But he's a Communist Globalist, so that didn't surprise me. He despises Christians. Hopefully our current President will go a different route and help Christians. The slaughter needs to be stopped.
Our current President hasn't done anything. Again, Christians are the richest, most populous, and most powerful group in all of history. Why are you just sitting on your asses, living in the comfort of your accumulated wealth, and doing jack shit about these alleged genocides?

Christians are being routinely slaughtered all around the world. There's a Genocide going on. And it's being completely ignored by the Globalist scum that run the UN and other organizations, that claim to protect 'Human Rights.' Hopefully Trump will decide to help Christians. I guess we'll see though.

So much butthurt over some obscure box-device not mouthing what the rhetorofascists demand be mouthed.

SMGDH

So much butthurt over some obscure box-device not mouthing what the rhetorofascists demand be mouthed.

SMGDH
Bet if it said transsexual women were really men you woupd be pissed

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Essplain this to me:

Why would I even CARE?

Really? Some snowflake with a Googly box I never heard of doesn't get the answer he already knows, and I'm supposed to somehow give a teeny weeny shit?

What for?

SMGDH

Essplain this to me:

Why would I even CARE?

Really? Some snowflake with a Googly box I never heard of doesn't get the answer he already knows, and I'm supposed to somehow give a teeny weeny shit?

What for?
Because no matter how silly you think religion is it is very serious to some. That Google thinks they can fuck with it shows arrogance, disdain for a very large group of people, and agenda.

Leftists will burn in hell they will get what's coming to them eventually.
You really have to give up your superstitions. It doesn't make sense for a god to create imperfect beings and then punish them eternally for being imperfect. If true, it makes wonder why anyone would worship such a god.
you know the rules. You know the consequences. I understand the majority of non believers are mad because their hedonistic lifestyles are a sin and rebel. Still doesn't change the fact that it is a sin. So if there is not God you are free to be whatever selfish douche you want to be... But if you are wrong... Well you cant call ignorance.
Knowing the rules and consequences doesn't explain anything. You can justify the NK regime the same way, so does that make Kim Jung-Un God?

SMGDH

Essplain this to me:

Why would I even CARE?

What for?
Because no matter how silly you think religion is it is very serious to some. That Google thinks they can fuck with it shows arrogance, disdain for a very large group of people, and agenda.

Once AGAIN read my first post here ---- if you already damn well know who Jesus was ..... then why are you asking a Googly box?

Really? Do you often go spend money on a box you can ask questions that you already know the answer to?

SMGDH

Essplain this to me:

Why would I even CARE?

What for?

Once AGAIN read my first post here ---- if you already damn well know who Jesus was ..... then why are you asking a Googly box?

Really? Do you often go spend money on a box you can ask questions that you already know the answer to?
You are trying to minimize the importance of this. It is a clear sign someone is not wanted, the all inclusive left my ass.

SMGDH

Essplain this to me:

Why would I even CARE?

What for?

You are trying to minimize the importance of this. It is a clear sign someone is not wanted, the all inclusive left my ass.

So you have no answer.

That's the point. There isn't any.

I really don't care what "left your ass". Keep that to yourself. You might want to invest in a roll of toilet paper.

Essplain this to me:

Why would I even CARE?

What for?

So you have no answer.

That's the point. There isn't any.

I really don't care what "left your ass". Keep that to yourself. You might want to invest in a roll of toilet paper.
Pitiful.

Forum List

Back