leftist indoctrination machine

Outrageous, but no surprise. Another reason to never return to google.

WATCH: GOOGLE HOME DEVICES Are Programmed To Recognize Muhammed and Buddha, But Not Jesus

How do you like that? Has Google forgotten about Christianity?
WATCH: GOOGLE HOME DEVICES Are Programmed To Recognize Muhammed and Buddha, But Not Jesus * 100PercentFedUp.com

Uhhmmm.... did it occur to anybody to wonder why people who already know who Jesus is --- would be asking a talking box?

What's the point? To "save" the box?

Anybody?

Corollary question --
--- if one wanted to explore religions or spirituality .......... as opposed to wanting to know what the temperature in Quito is right now ------ would one be asking a talking box?

Yours,
Captain Obvious

If they actually don't know who Jesus was they could always Google it --- and get three hundred million results.

SMH. Butthurtia never sleeps.

But, hey! The Flying Spaghetti Monster is up there

FSM.jpg

Captain obvious, explain why they have the others, then?
WATCH: GOOGLE HOME DEVICES Are Programmed To Recognize Muhammed and Buddha, But Not Jesus

How do you like that? Has Google forgotten about Christianity?
WATCH: GOOGLE HOME DEVICES Are Programmed To Recognize Muhammed and Buddha, But Not Jesus * 100PercentFedUp.com

Uhhmmm.... did it occur to anybody to wonder why people who already know who Jesus is --- would be asking a talking box?

What's the point? To "save" the box?

Anybody?

Corollary question --
--- if one wanted to explore religions or spirituality .......... as opposed to wanting to know what the temperature in Quito is right now ------ would one be asking a talking box?

Yours,
Captain Obvious

If they actually don't know who Jesus was they could always Google it --- and get three hundred million results.

SMH. Butthurtia never sleeps.

Leftists will burn in hell they will get what's coming to them eventually.
You really have to give up your superstitions. It doesn't make sense for a god to create imperfect beings and then punish them eternally for being imperfect. If true, it makes wonder why anyone would worship such a god.

Christians are the most populous and powerful group of people on the entire planet. But man, they can be some whiny ass little bitches.
Tell the ones in the genocide in Nigeria. Christianity is morally offensive to amoral people, it has to go.

Christians are the most populous and powerful group of people on the entire planet. But man, they can be some whiny ass little bitches.
Tell the ones in the genocide in Nigeria. Christianity is morally offensive to amoral people, it has to go.
Why? You are a member of the most populous, wealthiest, powerful group in the history of mankind. And you're letting your own fall to genocide? Geez, what a pussy.

Why? You are a member of the most populous, wealthiest, powerful group in the history of mankind. And you're letting your own fall to genocide? Geez, what a pussy.
I am not a mercenary, sorry. I do my best to criticize Islam for very real reasons, which is the inspiration for the genocide. Anything else when a religion like this is recognized and Christianity is not?

I am not a mercenary, sorry. I do my best to criticize Islam for very real reasons, which is the inspiration for the genocide. Anything else when a religion like this is recognized and Christianity is not?
What? You won't go fight for you own? Pussy. Lot's of Muslims are dying to defend victims of genocide as we speak. I guess they're better friends of Christianity than you'll ever be.

Leftists will burn in hell they will get what's coming to them eventually.
You really have to give up your superstitions. It doesn't make sense for a god to create imperfect beings and then punish them eternally for being imperfect. If true, it makes wonder why anyone would worship such a god.

God gave leftists free will, they chose evil.

What? You won't go fight for you own? Pussy. Lot's of Muslims are dying to defend victims of genocide as we speak. I guess they're better friends of Christianity than you'll ever be.
Not enough, and there are certainly enough to stop terror, what do you think the problem is? Also this is not about individuals, it is about two very large groups, one violent. That the violence and the supremacy is recognized by acknowledging their God is surely one fucked up and deadly attitude.

Forum List

Back