Leftist Dickheads Attack Baseball

Hey, go for it. Keep pissing off all the white people and give Trump another four years. You people are so invested in your hatred you just can't help yourselves, can you

Yeah....

They're only pissing off "white" people.

1149535_1.jpg

American national pastime comes under attack by Boston Democrats. Real good commies. Baseball provides equal opportunity for all. Either you can make it...or you cannot.
Fans drape 'Racism is as American as baseball' banner over Green Monster

You understand the banner wasn't attacking baseball in any way, don't you?

A baseball stadium is not the appropriate place for this kind of lunacy. You guys keep this shit up you're going to keep losing election after election

Yes Baseball stadiums are too sacred for crass political statements. Signs in front of churches are much more appropriate.
santa_clara.jpg
Major League Baseball is an appendage of the United States of America. Very near sacred in terms of who we are.

Got it. More sacred than a church.

Baseball has ruled American history...take your crybaby bull crap to a different forum other than Fenway Park. Jerks.

American national pastime comes under attack by Boston Democrats. Real good commies. Baseball provides equal opportunity for all. Either you can make it...or you cannot.

A baseball stadium is not the appropriate place for this kind of lunacy. You guys keep this shit up you're going to keep losing election after election

Yes Baseball stadiums are too sacred for crass political statements. Signs in front of churches are much more appropriate.
santa_clara.jpg

Hey, go for it. Keep pissing off all the white people and give Trump another four years. You people are so invested in your hatred you just can't help yourselves, can you

Trump won the electoral college with 3 million less votes, and his popularity is steadily dropping. You don't think that kind of fluke couldl happen twice in a row, do you?

santa_clara.jpg
Major League Baseball is an appendage of the United States of America. Very near sacred in terms of who we are.

Got it. More sacred than a church.
Almost...

santa_clara.jpg

Trump won the electoral college with 3 million less votes, and his popularity is steadily dropping. You don't think that kind of fluke couldl happen twice in a row, do you?
Not a fluke...that why Democrats are losing at local, state, and federal, levels.

Yes it was...you can't read?

I read fine obviously, you can't.
Guess you missed "baseball" and "racism" in same quote?

Last edited:

Umm.... "you guys"?

Well whoever we are we --- by which I mean they --- they may have a point. It was in the same period of the nadir of race relations in this country that was erecting Lost Cause statues and passing Jim Crow laws and showing Birth of a Nation and restarting the Klan and rampant lynchings, that baseball ventured into its infmous "Gentlemen's Agreement" that kept out of baseball for six decades between Moses Walker and Jackie Robinson.

I don't know that that's our ------- umm I mean their rationale but it certainly could be.

Matter of fact it was also the same period when they started running the national anthem too, though that's a product of jingoism rather than racism.

Last edited:

Where does the link say anything even remotely related to "Leftists" or "Democrats"?

Hm?

Or are you just a congenital liar?
Everyone knows they sure as fuck ain't conservatives, and Democratic Party promotes racism as wedge issue for minority votes. They are liberal Democrats that disgraced America.

Umm.... "you guys"?

Well whoever we are we --- by which I mean they --- they may have a point. It was in the same period of the nadir of race relations in this country that was erecting Lost Cause statues and passing Jim Crow laws and showing Birth of a Nation and restarting the Klan and rampant lynchings, that baseball ventured into its infmous "Gentlemen's Agreement" that kept out of baseball for six decades between Moses Walker and Jackie Robinson.

I don't know that that's our ------- umm I mean their rationale but it certainly could be.

Matter of fact it was also the same period when they started running the national anthem too, though that's a product of jingoism rather than racism.
"You guys" ...looney tune leftist Democrats.

santa_clara.jpg

Oh fucking horseshit. Major League Baseball is a business. And it's as American as the Cubans, Dominicans, Japanese, Taiwanese, Australians, Panamanians, Colombians, Venezuelans, Antilleans, Mexicans, Canadians and Koreans who play it.

Umm.... "you guys"?

Thanks for bringing up the past...now how far have we come? Dry your tears...legal racism is 100% dead in America. Cultural racism will never be gone because people are human species and no government can dictate what's in a man's heart. Black or White or whatever. Blacks are more racist that Whites btw.

Where does the link say anything even remotely related to "Leftists" or "Democrats"?

Hm?

Everyone knows they sure as fuck ain't conservatives, and Democratic Party promotes racism as wedge issue for minority votes. They are liberal Democrats that disgraced America.

Yuh hun oh boy the old "Everybody Knows" fallacy, like we haven't seen that junker in the last 30 seconds.

I asked you where is it, Chunkles. Get busy.

santa_clara.jpg

Oh fucking horseshit. Major League Baseball is a business. And it's as American as the Cubans, Dominicans, Japanese, Taiwanese, Australians, Panamanians, Colombians, Venezuelans, Antilleans, Mexicans, Canadians and Koreans who play it.
It is American as apple pie. How do you think those other nations got baseball?

Umm.... "you guys"?

In your tiny little Tonka world --- everybody has a political party huh Binky?

How long have you been retarded?

Hm?

Yuh hun oh boy the old "Everybody Knows" fallacy, like we haven't seen that junker in the last 30 seconds.

I asked you where is it, Chunkles. Get busy.
The statement is Democratic Party dogma. That says it all.

Umm.... "you guys"?

In your tiny little Tonka world --- everybody has a political party huh Binky?

How long have you been retarded?
You seem to have been dysfunctional since birth.

Umm.... "you guys"?

Thanks for bringing up the past...now how far have we come? Dry your tears...legal racism is 100% dead in America. Cultural racism will never be gone because people are human species and no government can dictate what's in a man's heart. Black or White or whatever. Blacks are more racist that Whites btw.

Actually I brought up nothing about "government", exactly the same amount your article did. You know -- the one you lied about because you're a liar. That one.

But I love the way you spent all those sentences pointing the finger at alleged racists, before demonstrating it yourself in the last sentence. Classic irony.

Forum List

Back