Leftist Death Threat Against MTG

She's spouting shadowy conspiracy theories and nonsense. She isn't in any danger..except maybe from a complete lack of brain cells.
what in the video is a shadow conspiracy and nonsense? you don’t think death threats should be taken seriously against members of congress?

Of course. Democrats are filthy animal scum Nazis.

Welcome, Old G. The one undiminished fact is that Leftists are either very stupid or very cowardly (or both).

Marj will be packing heat and wearing body armor just begging for one of these SJWs to try to act on one of their balless threats!

I hope they try something so that she can gun the card-carrying communist vermin down in the street and we find out which far-left org sent them.

mtg.png

what in the video is a shadow conspiracy and nonsense? you don’t think death threats should be taken seriously against members of congress?
It's HER word. No verification from any law enforcement agency. No story in any legitimate publication.
You don't give a shit if it's a member with a "D" next to their name. And if by some off chance she is getting threats, I'd say, "You get what you give".

Jack never finds anything wrong to be concerned about:
  1. No real threats to MTG.
  2. Nothing to see in the 2020 fraud election.
  3. But you can bet your sweet bippy that every last republican and conservative in America is a brainwashed Trump-following cult member and domestic terrorist! :shok:
Uh, no on #3. I would amend that to say "Moron"..or.."Idiot"...or..."Retard".

You should ask MTG for a date. :)

The left only cries when someone make death threats against their Commie/America hating leaders

Leftists are REALLY ugly "human beings" And theyre clearly not too bright

"I have been the most attacked freshman member of Congress probably in United States history."

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

She took a page from her idol Trump.

paging AOC...

Forum List

Back