leftist are just stupid

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
lefties don't go to a tea party and pretend to be a member.:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTl7vHaz8ko&feature=feedrec]Lunatic Left winger fringe infiltrator makes fool of himself at Sacramento TEA Party - YouTube[/ame]

Looks too stupid to be someone from the left. I suspect it was a Republican hating Obama.

Looks too stupid to be someone from the left. I suspect it was a Republican hating Obama.
Let's see:

1. Driven by emotion: Check.

2. Thinks his views are more important than anyone else's: Check.

3. Thinks the First Amendment guarantees him an audience and acceptance: Check.

4. Whiny little bitch: Check.

Yup, no doubt about it -- he's a leftist.

So you have absolutely no idea what his political persuasion was, you were just guessing..

God I love the tea party hicks..

from the tacky 'statue' of Liberty, to the unfurled 'old glory', to the sheeple - upon seeing the guy arrested - for some weird reason start chanting "USA, USA" like it's some sort of mantra that will keep out evil spirits (why else would they be chanting it - to show their uber patriotism??)

Bunch of morons..

Oh and SmallReb - just so you know - the rally that is in that piece? Guess what the one memory will be that will stick in peoples' minds when they look back on that day? Some moron shouting about freedom..

Classic neocon claptrap...

Last edited:
The mindless non-sequitur chanting from the crowd (USA! USA!) whle a man's being tackled just proved the point he was making with his poorly-performed satire

Freedom of speech right but one thing you left tards forget accountibility for your actions He paid a price for acting stupid.

The mindless non-sequitur chanting from the crowd (USA! USA!) whle a man's being tackled just proved the point he was making with his poorly-performed satire

Freedom of speech right but one thing you left tards forget accountibility for your actions He paid a price for acting stupid.
Holy shit, was that supposed to be a sentence? :eusa_eh:

So you have absolutely no idea what his political persuasion was, you were just guessing..

God I love the tea party hicks..

from the tacky 'statue' of Liberty, to the unfurled 'old glory', to the sheeple - upon seeing the guy arrested - for some weird reason start chanting "USA, USA" like it's some sort of mantra that will keep out evil spirits (why else would they be chanting it - to show their uber patriotism??)

Bunch of morons..

Oh and SmallReb - just so you know - the rally that is in that piece? Guess what the one memory that will stick in peoples' minds when they look back on that day? Some moron shouting about freedom..

Classic neocon claptrap...

It's a known fact liberals tried everything they could do to discredit the tea party rallies. Word got out that liberals were going to these rallies to pose as actual tea party members. What he did was disrespect the speaker and got what he deserved.
Little bitch ass ass you should know better then come with that fucking shit.

Step aside people there's an Internet badass coming through.

Last edited:
Let's see:

I dunno....sounds more like you are describing BuggerReb.

That was rather funny, great theater, 'give me my freedom' the great wish of the losers of the 2008 election, their chant and slogan. But consider a martian viewer of our freedom shouting agent, he is locked up while the crowd chants USA, USA. The paradox of freedom shown in one simple action, thanks for sharing. GIVE ME MY FREEDOM! Is that the freedom the election losers want, freedom to control? Great theater. lol

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/50799-is-freedom-real.html "Where freedom is real, equality is the passion of the masses. Where equality is real, freedom is the passion of a small minority." Eric Hoffer

Last edited:
Let's see:

I dunno....sounds more like you are describing BuggerReb.
I'm sure you'd like to feel that way.

New Topics

Forum List

Back