Left Wing Viewers Give Resident Biden's Speech Worse Marks Than Trump's First Speech

Ya... many of those with voters remorse no doubt... in fact, it didn't impress anyone other than the America hating radical Nazi wing of the demtrash party.

------------------

CNN’s Left-Wing Viewers Give Biden’s Speech Worse Marks Than They Did Trump’s First Speech In 2017

CNN viewers who tuned into President Joe Biden’s congressional address on Wednesday gave him a worse approval rating than they did to former President Donald Trump after his first speech to the joint session in 2017,

E0-HEqn-ZWEAIL1-L.jpg
Wholy Moley, this is incredible news!!!! This must be undeniable truth that Biden is the worst!!! Thank you for enlightening us with this tremendous break through! You may have just saved our country.
well of the four President this century it's certainly undeniable that he's the worst.
The fact that you’re saying that after 100 days just shows that your opinion is a joke that shouldn’t be taken seriously.
it’s not an opinion. Look at the numbers. It’s a fact
What numbers?
Did you not read the OP, the big photo from CNN?
Oh, you’re just talking about one speech and one poll? Haha. Ok. That’s fine. Don’t see what the big deal is about that then

Ya... many of those with voters remorse no doubt... in fact, it didn't impress anyone other than the America hating radical Nazi wing of the demtrash party.

------------------

CNN’s Left-Wing Viewers Give Biden’s Speech Worse Marks Than They Did Trump’s First Speech In 2017

CNN viewers who tuned into President Joe Biden’s congressional address on Wednesday gave him a worse approval rating than they did to former President Donald Trump after his first speech to the joint session in 2017,

E0-HEqn-ZWEAIL1-L.jpg
Wholy Moley, this is incredible news!!!! This must be undeniable truth that Biden is the worst!!! Thank you for enlightening us with this tremendous break through! You may have just saved our country.
The evidence against your troll puppet president is mounting
Sure it is. Maybe he can join Hillary and Comey, McCabe and all the others y’all pretend are criminal investigation their jail cells. Haha

------------------

E0-HEqn-ZWEAIL1-L.jpg
The evidence against your troll puppet president is mounting
Sure it is. Maybe he can join Hillary and Comey, McCabe and all the others y’all pretend are criminal investigation their jail cells. Haha
A regular Dukes of Hazards gang....cool

------------------

E0-HEqn-ZWEAIL1-L.jpg
well of the four President this century it's certainly undeniable that he's the worst.
The fact that you’re saying that after 100 days just shows that your opinion is a joke that shouldn’t be taken seriously.
What numbers?
Oh, you’re just talking about one speech and one poll? Haha. Ok. That’s fine. Don’t see what the big deal is about that then
Yeah...I mean isn't that the topic of this thread?

------------------

E0-HEqn-ZWEAIL1-L.jpg
What numbers?
That it is. You totally win. Biden had the least positive reaction to a first 100 day address to congress speech in the 21st century according to a CNN poll. Blockbuster news here. Glad we got it all vetted out. Haha

------------------

E0-HEqn-ZWEAIL1-L.jpg
What numbers?
That it is. You totally win. Biden had the least positive reaction to a first 100 day address to congress speech in the 21st century according to a CNN poll. Blockbuster news here. Glad we got it all vetted out. Haha
yeah....not sure that's blockbuster or why you are making a big deal of it. You seem a little insecure and defensive

------------------

E0-HEqn-ZWEAIL1-L.jpg
What numbers?
yeah....not sure that's blockbuster or why you are making a big deal of it. You seem a little insecure and defensive
Probably translation issues because of text. I’m just laughing at the things people make a deal out of. This isn’t my OP, I’m having fun with it

------------------

E0-HEqn-ZWEAIL1-L.jpg
What numbers?
Probably translation issues because of text. I’m just laughing at the things people make a deal out of. This isn’t my OP, I’m having fun with it
You are the only one that appears to be making a big deal of it, and being overly aggressive and defensive.

------------------

E0-HEqn-ZWEAIL1-L.jpg
What numbers?
You are the only one that appears to be making a big deal of it, and being overly aggressive and defensive.
Not a big deal I take very little if any of these petty partisan issues seriously. Just online trolls doing their trollin

------------------

E0-HEqn-ZWEAIL1-L.jpg
The expectations were much higher, so they felt justified in being critical.

As far as tRump speeches everyone was just thrilled when he managed to read off the teleprompter and go off script on some Spittle-spraying rant, and look like an idiot trying to take a drink of water, or fail to negotiate a shallow ramp.

------------------

E0-HEqn-ZWEAIL1-L.jpg
What numbers?
Not a big deal I take very little if any of these petty partisan issues seriously. Just online trolls doing their trollin
So you were just here being defensive because you were trolling?

Two quotes, We are going to reward work, not wealth. We cant be so busy competing with each outer that we forget the completion is with the rest of the world to win the 21 century. from Biden speech.

------------------

E0-HEqn-ZWEAIL1-L.jpg
What numbers?
Mocking the trolls would be a more accurate way of phrasing it.

------------------

E0-HEqn-ZWEAIL1-L.jpg
What numbers?
nah that's certainly not how it came across...you seemed quite upset and defensive

------------------

E0-HEqn-ZWEAIL1-L.jpg
What numbers?
nah that's certainly not how it came across...you seemed quite upset and defensive
I assure you that you are misinterpreting my comments. Not a surprise.

------------------

E0-HEqn-ZWEAIL1-L.jpg
What numbers?
I really don't believe I am...

------------------

E0-HEqn-ZWEAIL1-L.jpg
What numbers?
I’m sure you believe that but I’m just more qualified, in fact I’m the only one qualified to explain my own intensions and feelings. So despite your heartfelt beliefs, they just are not true

------------------

E0-HEqn-ZWEAIL1-L.jpg
What numbers?
I’m sure you believe that but I’m just more qualified, in fact I’m the only one qualified to explain my own intensions and feelings. So despite your heartfelt beliefs, they just are not true
no need to be so defensive

------------------

E0-HEqn-ZWEAIL1-L.jpg
No but it is proof that he had no where near 87 million people that voted for him....biggest lie in American history....

------------------

E0-HEqn-ZWEAIL1-L.jpg
What numbers?
no need to be so defensive
Agreed. Nothing defensive about explaining myself to somebody who is confused about my statements.

Forum List

Back