Left wing thug, bob beckel, fired from fox for offensive comment to black employee...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This guy, like all those left wingers out there....is a thug.....who is a proud member of the racist, democrat party...

Mike Gallagher, on his radio show today, announced this democrat thug was fired from his Fox cable show, The Five......

He was at least bearable during barry's tenure.
Once Trump was elected he went full retard.

Of course......when their God was in office they just let him persecute the little people...now that he is out of office they have to take a hands on approach...

Fox News is falling apart. I love it.

You look at it that way of course.
Others just realize FOX was cleaning out the trash
Yeah Beckel, O'Reilly, Ailes.... 3 pieces of trash who worked to unravel America, gone.

Watch that over excitement... You'll get a rash
^ doesn't know how rashes work

Go bite yourself, retard

Fox News is falling apart. I love it.

You look at it that way of course.
Others just realize FOX was cleaning out the trash
Yeah Beckel, O'Reilly, Ailes.... 3 pieces of trash who worked to unravel America, gone.

Watch that over excitement... You'll get a rash
^ doesn't know how rashes work

Go bite yourself, retard
No thanks, loser

This guy, like all those left wingers out there....is a thug.....who is a proud member of the racist, democrat party...

Mike Gallagher, on his radio show today, announced this democrat thug was fired from his Fox cable show, The Five......
I can't find out what he said. Ask him to go to KFC with him? Want some of his watermelon?

What's funny is that I can easily prove that today's anti-racism-witch-hunt liberals are the most condescending racists in human history: they see all minorities as poor, helpless perpetual victims that need "enlightened white liberal Daddy white boss" to hold their hands through life. In other words, every white Obama fan I've ever known sees non-whites as objects of pity, NOT as responsible adult equals.

I'm sorry 2aguy, but you shouldn't use left wing and thug in the same sentence. It's like using a double negative since they both mean the same thing.

Forum List

Back