Left-wing terrorist sentenced in plot to assassinate Matt Gaetz

Why don't you take Trump out.
I'm turning you in for trying to find someone to take out Trump.

1659456426999.png

But you want someone else to do your dirty work. You must be a Democrat.

I didn't say I wanted anything to happen. Let me repeat my comment for you stupid right wingers

I can't believe no one has taken Trump out yet. He'd be easy to get to.

Hahaha! You deleted your post and you think I didn't save it??

LOL, you're fucked.

Wait! So now you think the Secret Service and FBI care about Trump? I thought they were against him? Then they won't mind what I'm saying

1659456604481.png

You better turn me in after Trump wins re election.

No we don't. Just because you can find a lone bird somewhere doesn't mean crap.

Death threats agains poll workers and Jan6th attack on Congress was serious terrorism on a much bigger, much more co-ordinated scale, yet I don't see you talking about terrorism problem on the right.
there are many of those.

No we don't. Just because you can find a lone bird somewhere doesn't mean crap.

Death threats agains poll workers and Jan6th attack on Congress was serious terrorism on a much bigger, much more co-ordinated scale, yet I don't see you talking about terrorism problem on the right.
After polls closed in New Mexico’s primary last month, a worker returning ballots and other election materials to the clerk’s office in Santa Fe was followed by a partisan election observer driving so close that mere inches separated their bumpers.

The poll worker was so rattled by the ordeal that she said she may not return for the upcoming November election, according to Santa Fe County Clerk Katharine Clark.

The incident is just one of many in which election officials and workers have felt threatened since the 2020 presidential election and the false claims that it was stolen from former President Donald Trump. A federal effort to investigate these threats has so far yielded three prosecutions since it was launched a year ago.

Forum List

Back