Left wing racists force white owners of restaurant to close...because they cook Mexican food....

You know, you could save yourself a lot of work and trouble by just coming out with a blanket statement to the effect that everything bad that happens is because of leftists
Naw, there might be that rare occasion and that would really suck, ya know?

[
Labeled by commenters on a website.

Why do you hate free speech so much, UnC?

And the local newspaper.. You keep trying to ignore that.

Oh, and I am not joining the democrats in Berkeley to violently suppress free speech, that is all on the fascist left.

An op-ed in a local paper, after a friendly profile by another local paper, and after comments by readers who called what the women did, "cultural appropriation."

Again, both sides seemed to have been told by the local press. And yet you hate free speech.

[

An op-ed in a local paper, after a friendly profile by another local paper, and after comments by readers who called what the women did, "cultural appropriation."

Again, both sides seemed to have been told by the local press. And yet you hate free speech.

If I hated free speech, I'd join you in being a fascist democrat.

Condemning slander is not "hating" anything. Now riots to silence the opposition, as you leftists routinely engage in is a different story..

[

Condemning slander is not "hating" anything. Now riots to silence the opposition, as you leftists routinely engage in is a different story..

What was said that was slanderous?

[

That the hated race of whites cooking Mexican food is "misappropriation."

How long do you plan to keep defending the blatant racism of your fascist party?

The only one I have seen using "misappropriation" is you.

The term used was "cultural appropriation" which means taking someone else's culture for your own purposes. And they did that. The judgment that some people find it reprehensible is an opinion, which people are allowed.....still.

I don't agree with the criticism, but I'm not willing to hate on free speech to stop it.

[

How long do you plan to keep defending the blatant racism of your fascist party?

The term used was "cultural appropriation" which means taking someone else's culture for your own purposes. And they did that. The judgment that some people find it reprehensible is an opinion, which people are allowed.....still.

I don't agree with the criticism, but I'm not willing to hate on free speech to stop it.

So, we are not a melting pot and the hated whites are forbidden to engage in any activity that might be associated with cultures more favored by your party?

[

So, we are not a melting pot and the hated whites are forbidden to engage in any activity that might be associated with cultures more favored by your party?

I know you're invested in being an asshole, but I don't agree with the criticism.

I already wrote that.

No one was forbidden from doing anything.

[

I know you're invested in being an asshole, but I don't agree with the criticism.

I already wrote that.

What are the leftists saying, if not that the whites who are so despised by your party are not forbidden? That they lack the authority of the state to enforce their edict does not change the message. And the distance from organized shaming to direct prohibition is a short one.

[

I already wrote that.

What are the leftists saying, if not that the whites who are so despised by your party are not forbidden? That they lack the authority of the state to enforce their edict does not change the message. And the distance from organized shaming to direct prohibition is a short one.

At least for the purposes of winning this argument.

In any other context, these business-owners were simply criticized and couldn't keep their business open.

[

Slander? How so? It was stupid and silly, but I saw nothing slanderous. They did not say the food was bad.

The food wagons are a highly competative business here in Portland. I doubt that opinion was read by one in a thousand here in Portland. You have to build a following for your food. If you do not have the finances to weather the period it takes to build that following, you are not going to make it. If your food is not up to snuff, you are not going to make it. If your location is not good, you are not going to make it.

Just another whine from the far right.

The food wagons are a highly competative business here in Portland. I doubt that opinion was read by one in a thousand here in Portland. You have to build a following for your food. If you do not have the finances to weather the period it takes to build that following, you are not going to make it. If your food is not up to snuff, you are not going to make it. If your location is not good, you are not going to make it.

Should it be illegal for white's to own businesses?

:rofl:

Should you win a prize for the most idiotic post of the day?

It definitely should be illegal for morons to form plurals with an apostrophe.

"For white is to own businesses"? Doesn't make any sense. But then you do have your standards to keep up.

There IS NO "racial" element here, PERIOD. "Burrito" is not a fucking race. Neither is "Mexican". Perhaps while we're at it considering the level of intellectual pee in the pool we should add that neither is "food truck".

[

Poor Pothead. Still after all these years enslaved to the fallacy of putting people into bags they never claimed and expecting different results...

:itsok:

[

It definitely should be illegal for morons to form plurals with an apostrophe.

"For white is to own businesses"? Doesn't make any sense. But then you do have your standards to keep up.

There IS NO "racial" element here, PERIOD. "Burrito" is not a fucking race. Neither is "Mexican". Perhaps while we're at it considering the level of intellectual pee in the pool we should add that neither is "food truck".

Yawn..

Grammar Nazis are boring, particularly when they are like you, actual Nazis.... Oh, and try to at least be correct in the future, you tenured little turd.

----------------------------------------

The possessive form is used with nouns referring to people, groups of people, countries, and animals. It shows a relationship of belonging between one thing and another. To form the possessive, add apostrophe + s to the noun. If the noun is plural, or already ends in s, just add an apostrophe after the s.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back