Left-Wing Media Desperate to Portray Opposition to Drag Queen Story Hour as Abnormal

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
There is a increase in Draq Queen Story hours for children... and the leftist media tries to potray oppossition to it as abnormal

Also sign petition against church blessing of same sex couples by belgian bishops

same with AMA requesting DOJ go after anyone in opposition to transgender surgery or transitioning. all. connected. Sometimes it just seems that the goal is to destroy any goodness in this nation...to make it stink to heaven.

Last edited:
There is a increase in Draq Queen Story hours for children... and the leftist media tries to potray oppossition to it as abnormal

Also sign petition against church blessing of same sex couples by belgian bishops

A lot of people, (many of which sit on the sideline during local elections) live in screwed up parts of the country where these strangely popular drag queen events are held, with little or no regulation. There is a drag queen event coming up here in Jackson, TN. Local officials got involved. After all the fighting, the diversity event will go forward, but the actual drag queen part will not be attended by any children under 18 and there will be police at the door to insure the decision is carried out in accordance with local rule. This is how it is done, in conservative communities, not ruled by the national media.
I am very sorry, many of the good people in your communities, do not get out and vote for local officials, except by party and only if there is a national election held the same day. I guess you are screwed. Maybe you should move and take your tax base with you or learn to love it.

If parents want to take their kids to these things, isn’t that their business?

Are people forcing other peoples kids to go to these?

If i had kids, I wouldn’t take my kid to one. But obviously these parents chose to do so. Isn’t it their business?

Forum List

Back