Retire as soon as possible.

That's unfortunate. Waking and working day in and out is not good for ones health.

Neither is starving due to Bidenflation.
Agreed. Truth is we waste most of our best years trying to produce....for who or what? Makes one think. But a job is merely a means to an end never anything more. A paycheck.

Agreed. Truth is we waste most of our best years trying to produce....for who or what? Makes one think. But a job is merely a means to an end never anything more. A paycheck.

Yup, and dem incompetence makes that paycheck even more important.
Are you gonna depend on Biden and Pelosi to support you after your savings run out?

If you have served your time in the work world rat race, you owe it to yourself to get out asap and start having a great life.
I did in 2014--six short years later democrat/globalists locked the world down and stole two years of what is supposed to be the best years of my life. Fuck democrats--am I resentful? You bet your sweet ass, I am. I hope the democrats die a long and painful death IN PRISON.

I've worked all my life, and to this point I've been fucked over and screwed over from having any decent wages by corrupt companies and Nazicrats stealing my paychecks..........enough to where I could ever get to save for retirement!!

I've worked all my life, and to this point I've been fucked over and screwed over from having any decent wages by corrupt companies and Nazicrats stealing my paychecks..........enough to where I could ever get to save for retirement!!

We've been fortunate, we were able to sell our just before this collapse and made huge money from it. With that and a very large inheritance we are just about ready to pull the triiger.

I'm gonna turn 70 but they'll hire anyone so no problemo.
That's unfortunate. Waking and working day in and out is not good for ones health.
It is what it is. How else does one survive without the gov?

Forum List

Back