As he proclaims white people will never know what its like to be judged by the color of their skin, Jimmy Kimmel calls all white people racist.

Leweman

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2010
Racist Jimmy Kimmel

In an apology for his guilt of being a racist he projects his racism on everybody. Its quite disturbing.

"And please don’t tell me you don’t ever make assumptions about people based on the color of their skin, because I don’t believe it. We all do. I know I have. I’m embarrassed to say it, but I have.”

At the end of the video Kimmel announced he would resign and would be giving the show to noted black "comedian" Leslie Jones.

That last part isn't true of course because Kimmel doesn't mean one iota of what he said. Except the part about him being a racist.

Kimmel has gone full potato.

NotBinJudged.jpg

Racist Jimmy Kimmel

In an apology for his guilt of being a racist he projects his racism on everybody. Its quite disturbing.

"And please don’t tell me you don’t ever make assumptions about people based on the color of their skin, because I don’t believe it. We all do. I know I have. I’m embarrassed to say it, but I have.”

At the end of the video Kimmel announced he would resign and would be giving the show to noted black "comedian" Leslie Jones.

That last part isn't true of course because Kimmel doesn't mean one iota of what he said. Except the part about him being a racist.
A 4 channer laments

whitey getting angry .png

Forum List

Back