Lee Oswald's call from jail.

I’ve read your grandpa’s report decades ago. It’s a nice fiction read.

Allen as you well know, Oswald never fired a gun that day.
That is a bald faced lie.

You never read it and have admitted that you never read it on many other threads.

Oswald was the only person who did fire that day he shot Kennedy and that was proven. You cannot provide any evidence disputing that fact or the Warren report in general.

You have been asked a thousand times for evidence and you never post any

Oswald was the fall guy.

It might upset Americans to know that their government planned and carried out the public execution of a sitting President in 1963 and almost again in March 1981.
At best, the Deep State didn’t like JFK and intentionally went lax on security for him. But colluding with a wackjob like Oswald? Don’t see it happening.

That is a bald faced lie.

You never read it and have admitted that you never read it on many other threads.

Oswald was the only person who did fire that day he shot Kennedy and that was proven. You cannot provide any evidence disputing that fact or the Warren report in general.

You have been asked a thousand times for evidence and you never post any
Exactly. Several eye-witnesses saw him carrying the bag big enough for the rifle and in that building.

He also basically admitted his guilt when they caught him in the theater.

I’ve read your grandpa’s report decades ago. It’s a nice fiction read.

Allen as you well know, Oswald never fired a gun that day.

It is clear you are full of opinions but have no evidence to support them.

Oswald is by far the best suspect to the murder that has long been established by several official investigations.

You probably read a lot of stupid conspiracy books by people who were never part of any investigations and never saw the evidence firsthand.

It is clear you are full of opinions but have no evidence to support them.

Oswald is by far the best suspect to the murder that has long been established by several official investigations.

You probably read a lot of stupid conspiracy books by people who were never part of any investigations and never saw the evidence firsthand.
Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

Oswald never fired a gun that day.

Get informed before posting.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

I am far better informed than you dummy I stated earlier I owned a few books on the subject read about his troubled background read the evidence that the gun was truly his and it was that same gun he used to kill JFK and nearly killed a General at his home.

Also watched the Emmy award winning show that covered the shooting part of the investigation that conclusively showed the shooting came from that second story window and that WITNESSES that day and shown in pictures pointing to the window where the shots came from less than a minute earlier and from other WITNESSES that day who were looking out the window below the window Oswald was shooting from said the gunfire came from above.

You are a pathetic liar!

I am far better informed than you dummy I sated earlier I owned a few books on the subject read about his troubled background read the evidence that the gun was truly his and it that same gun he used to kill JFK and nearly killed a General at his home.

Also watched the Emmy award winning show that covered the shooting part of the investigation that conclusively showed the shooting came from that second story window and that WITNESSES that day and shown in pictures pointing to the window where the shots came from less than a minute earlier and from other WITNESSES who were looking out the window below the window Oswald was shooting from said the gunfire came from above.

You are a pathetic liar!
Anyone who thinks Oswald acted alone and who believes the Warren Commission report can’t be informed or is a government dupe.

Anyone who thinks Oswald acted alone and who believes the Warren Commission report can’t be informed or is a government dupe.

Anyone who post like you do with zero evidence and make stupidly dismissive comments have nothing to say.

:cuckoo:

Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

Yes he did and you have no evidence to the contrary. He was in fact the ONLY one to fire a gun that day

Your repeated claims are nothing more than a brainwshed delusion with nothing to back them up

Forum List

Back