Lebron, Magic and the Lakers are a Dumpster Fire

This was once a proud franchise, now they are a complete joke. 30-35, tied for 11th in the Western Conference, They have not made the playoffs in five seasons, management has shown no support for the players, Lebron and management have shown that. Lebron has quit playing any defense, and looks disinterested in even being there. Lebron has publicly chastised his teammates for putting there all into the team. Free agents are now looking at other teams to join, including cross town rival the Los Angeles Clippers over the Lakers. Luke Walton will undeservedly will be fired. Magic Johnson botched the Anthony Davis trade. Can it get worse? If San Antonio or the Clippers go 4-12 the rest of the season the Lakers would have to go 11-6 just to catch them. They have three years left of the James contract, and a lot of young talent that has had the cohesiveness of the team ripped apart by James and his fragile ego.

Last Season they were righting the ship, this year James has sunk it.
Maybe they’ll get Zion from duke next year. That would be typical Lakers

This was once a proud franchise, now they are a complete joke. 30-35, tied for 11th in the Western Conference, They have not made the playoffs in five seasons, management has shown no support for the players, Lebron and management have shown that. Lebron has quit playing any defense, and looks disinterested in even being there. Lebron has publicly chastised his teammates for putting there all into the team. Free agents are now looking at other teams to join, including cross town rival the Los Angeles Clippers over the Lakers. Luke Walton will undeservedly will be fired. Magic Johnson botched the Anthony Davis trade. Can it get worse? If San Antonio or the Clippers go 4-12 the rest of the season the Lakers would have to go 11-6 just to catch them. They have three years left of the James contract, and a lot of young talent that has had the cohesiveness of the team ripped apart by James and his fragile ego.

Last Season they were righting the ship, this year James has sunk it.
Maybe they’ll get Zion from duke next year. That would be typical Lakers

I wouldn’t be to sure about that. Your Pistons blew it last night, they had us on the ropes and couldn’t put us away. Nice clutch play from the Blazers.

The lakers are over
Aren’t you the idiot who said the same thing about the eagles right before they won the Super Bowl?

So why would you be so cocky making claims when you know you don’t know jack shit?

You’re like my dad. Whenever he says something would be a miracle, that’s when I bet because he’s always wrong

The lakers are over
Aren’t you the idiot who said the same thing about the eagles right before they won the Super Bowl?

So why would you be so cocky making claims when you know you don’t know jack shit?

You’re like my dad. Whenever he says something would be a miracle, that’s when I bet because he’s always wrong

The eagles dynasty is over, 2018-2019

The lakers are over
Yea but there’s always next year. Not true if you’re a knicks fan

You sure? Irving, Durant and Leonard could sign with the Knicks in the off season. They could be pretty good next season.
I would love to see a championship knicks team in my lifetime. Last time they were good was with Patrick Ewing

The great thing about NY is that even though their teams have stunk it up over the years, they would come to Madison Square Garden to watch great basketball.it usually ended up applauding the opposing teams.

The lakers are over

You sure? Irving, Durant and Leonard could sign with the Knicks in the off season. They could be pretty good next season.
I would love to see a championship knicks team in my lifetime. Last time they were good was with Patrick Ewing

The great thing about NY is that even though their teams have stunk it up over the years, they would come to Madison Square Garden to watch great basketball.it usually ended up applauding the opposing teams.

That's because MSG and Times Square is BIG TIME!!!!

If you don't know you know now

Magic quits on the Lakers and doesn't have the courage to tell Jeanie Buss, the owner that he is leaving.

This mess is getting worse and worse. Less than two years as President, he walks away. Getting a star free agent is pretty much over, and so LeBron and the kids will have their work cut out for them next year.

The proud franchise is now the joke of the NBA.

I think Durant goes to the Clippers or the Nets. Leonard will stay in Toronto or head to the Clippers. Irving will head to the Clippers or the Nets. But I don't think the Knicks or the Lakers are getting any big names. They have a proud history but both are very unstable today.

The lakers are over

No one is beating GS next year or the year after
Didn’t they just get beat by Dallas? They don’t look so good

when it comes to playoff time this group will lock down on defense like they have every year. They cant do it every game of the regular season because it takes way to much energy. Its true they havnt always been focused and they have had some really bad losses this year. You have to figure every team that plays the warriors is amped up to beat the champs and theres no way they are going to match that intensity all season long. But as I said, when it comes to the play offs.... Warriors have too many guys who know how to win and can play D at crunch time. Don't know what will happen next year but they should make the finals this year barring some injuries

Forum List

Back