Lebanese Druze leader Wiam Wahhab: instead of spending millions arming Ukraine to pressure Russia, US should've spent helping Ukraine's ailing economy

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is translated from arabic. i think he makes a key point which would have avoided all these catastrophic wars. he goes on to say that a retired engineer makes so little money for example in Ukraine, and that there is rampant poverty.

i agree wholeheartedly. in fact someone on MSNBC before the war said Ukrainians won't care about war because they're already living in misery, even more misery won't affect them much, instead there will be some action in their lives

Last edited:
Sadly, there has been way to much corruption in the Ukraine history to give them money. I think that is one thing both democrats and republicans agree upon when it comes to the Ukraine.

Ukraine's economy was doing well....

Not so much now that Putler has destroyed half the fucking country

Ukraine's economy was doing well....

Not so much now that Putler has destroyed half the fucking country
It was USA that destroyed Ukraine prosperity 2013-2014 and onwards.

this is translated from arabic. i think he makes a key point which would have avoided all these catastrophic wars. he goes on to say that a retired engineer makes so little money for example in Ukraine, and that there is rampant poverty.

i agree wholeheartedly. in fact someone on MSNBC before the war said Ukrainians won't care about war because they're already living in misery, even more misery won't affect them much, instead there will be some action in their lives

Why are you ready to believe anyone in the world but your Democratic leaders?

How stupid are you that you will believe anybody over the people that were elected to lead this country?

• Banned

How stupid are you that you will believe anybody over the people that were elected to lead this country?
i'm the smartest person in the history of the world, actually, and you're the dumbest

Just build them EVs, Solar Panels and Windmills.

Instant FIX.

Why is Biden Colluding with Putin and The Ayatollah to give Iran Nukes in Exchange for their Oil?

I'll take Russian Collusion for a thousand dollars, Alex!

One older Ukrainian woman in a recent interview after the invasion began said, "Maybe the Russians will give us jobs."

OP may have a point.
NOOP. Been there. They're good farmers when controlled.
Was married to one.
Lazy motherfuckers. Like to eat, drink and lie.
Never invented-created shit. NADA
Hitler like their toughness. Got a lot of hard work out of them,,,,,,when guarded

Forum List

Back