Learn To Code

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
This is funny stuff. Hi-Larious stuff. Belly-laughing, incoherent back-slapping, slobbering and guffawing-stuff

Paramount Global — the parent company off CBS, Paramount Pictures, Showtime, and numerous other media properties — is reportedly set to lay off “hundreds” of employees across nearly all of its divisions.

The impending cuts represent the latest Hollywood bloodbath following layoffs at other corporations, including Disney, NBCUniversal, Amazon MGM Studios, and Universal Music Group.

Hollywood is feeling the squeeze on multiple fronts. Households continue to cut the cord by the millions while the advertising market is still in the doldrums due to poor consumer sentiment tied to President Joe Biden’s economic policies.

Is learning to code to knee jerk response to these resources of failing companies? Not following.

Should students, who aren't held accountable to guidelines of math, reading and writing, pursue this industry which requires logic a critical thinking?

How can a company adopt retards that can't even pass .. nor are they required to pass .. basic math, reading and writing skills?

This is funny stuff. Hi-Larious stuff. Belly-laughing, incoherent back-slapping, slobbering and guffawing-stuff

Paramount Global — the parent company off CBS, Paramount Pictures, Showtime, and numerous other media properties — is reportedly set to lay off “hundreds” of employees across nearly all of its divisions.

The impending cuts represent the latest Hollywood bloodbath following layoffs at other corporations, including Disney, NBCUniversal, Amazon MGM Studios, and Universal Music Group.

Hollywood is feeling the squeeze on multiple fronts. Households continue to cut the cord by the millions while the advertising market is still in the doldrums due to poor consumer sentiment tied to President Joe Biden’s economic policies.
Yup, learn to code--LOL, then you can be displaced because in the future, coding will be done exclusively by AI.

OP, in your own words, what's the problem in your article?

One day in coming years being a welder or a pipe fitter be the new job women get excited to see a man has.

As AI does more, more companies cut back on unnecessary positions, small companies close, and the market for tech people is flooded who can find a job it will be the skilled labor guys that come out on top.

There is a generation and a half now of soft, weak, unskilled, selfish, lazy, irresponsible younger people that can't do anything nor do they want to. No one will want them.

I'm a building maintenance guy myself. I am the guy responsible for the building where I work. One day I might be a plumber, next an electrician, a painter, a pipe fitter, a welder and so on. I call in contractors and handle them when something is too big or takes too long for me on jobs costing 10s of 1000s of dollars. I won't lose my job.

I've had multiple contractors come in the past year where a guy will retire but show up again months later because his company paid him more to come back because they couldn't find a replacement for him. 80% of these contractors are late 50s and up because they have a hard time finding younger guys who want to work and learn.

I'm a field guy. I like to be out working so in coming years I'll have a job and be making decent money while the coding guys are going to be collecting unemployment.

Forum List

Back