Lean Into It Elon!!!!

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Elon is going to change the logo of Twitter to "X". Which is appropriate considering the first thing you think about with Twitter is the ex users, the exit many made when he took over, the expensive investment he made that is now worth less than half of what he paid for it...the ex employees and the extra helping of ridicule he's sure to get for this bone headed move. His ex wives probably love it though.

It's always sad when political ideologues turn on their once true loves ...

First it was Russia for giving up on standing in line for bread to embracing Capitalism

Now it's Elon Musk who, despite actually making electric golf carts look cool, is reactionary enough to support free speech in an open, public forum

It's sad to see such devoted followers turn on their one time crushes.

First it was Russia for giving up on standing in line for bread to embracing Capitalism

Now it's Elon Musk who, despite actually making electric golf carts look cool, is reactionary enough to support free speech in an open, public forum

Things are so hard for Leftists now that poor corny has to crow about Elon changing the logo and name of Twitter.

I mean. How desperate can you get?

You mean how the “anti war Left” morphed into little Dick Cheney?

Things are so hard for Leftists now that poor corny has to crow about Elon changing the logo and name of Twitter.

I think it is jolly good that disadvantaged people like Candy make such brave efforts to keep up with news events . Give him time and we can start to work on his Comprehension problems .

Let me know what time that so-called free speech starts on Twitter.

As desperate as a man who buys a thriving business runs it into the ground changes the name and puts out a sign that it is under new management. Pure genius... :laughing0301:

Elon is going to change the logo of Twitter to "X". Which is appropriate considering the first thing you think about with Twitter is the ex users, the exit many made when he took over, the expensive investment he made that is now worth less than half of what he paid for it...the ex employees and the extra helping of ridicule he's sure to get for this bone headed move. His ex wives probably love it though.
freedom of speech is anathema to democrats .

OMG!!!!!! He is going to change the name and logo.
1690217728290.gif

As desperate as a man who buys a thriving business runs it into the ground changes the name and puts out a sign that it is under new management. Pure genius... :laughing0301:
The richest, or close to it, man in the world does not act out of desperation. Just one more very stupid thing you have said.

He's just copying his arch rival 'Meta' Zuckerberg.
Curious what you mean by this because I'd say the opposite, and I think Zuckerberg's way was probably smarter. When Facebook incorporated under Meta they didn't change Facebook or Instagram, but everything under X Corp. has to be X-themed? X could be the "everything app" without rebranding everything. Not that I much care one way or the other, but I do think it's a dumb decision on Musk's part.

Curious what you mean by this because I'd say the opposite, and I think Zuckerberg's way was probably smarter. When Facebook incorporated under Meta they didn't change Facebook or Instagram, but everything under X Corp. has to be X-themed? X could be the "everything app" without rebranding everything. Not that I much care one way or the other, but I do think it's a dumb decision on Musk's part.
I thought about that, and I agree with you. Zuck is smarter, by far.

Forum List

Back