Leading German politician: Have police shoot migrants to stop the flood at border.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
German politician says police "should shoot migrants" trying to enter the country illegally

The head of a right wing German political party has said times are getting desperate....and Germany should use its police forces to shoot on spot any illegal immigrant trying to get in.

Told yall....war is coming to Europe and it's creeping fast.

The German Police unions have said they would NOT do this. Luckily cops can say no without consequence. But the German military cannot.

My opinion? IT'S AN INVASION. Time to act like it.

"I don't want this either. But the use of armed force is there as a last resort," said Ms Petry, head of the Eurosceptic Alternativ für Deutschland party.

Irresponsible doesn't even begin to describe this.

"I don't want this either. But the use of armed force is there as a last resort," said Ms Petry, head of the Eurosceptic Alternativ für Deutschland party.

Really? A nation should just bend over and allow invasion? Many hundreds of nations and villages in human history has fought and invasion with force.

By definition....an invasion is usually to take land or resources.

These invaders are seeking to take resources.

Really? A nation should just bend over and allow invasion? Many hundreds of nations and villages in human history has fought and invasion with force.

I'm not for shooting unarmed people at the border. I'm not a murderer.

This invasion is to subjegate the native people.

Then find a way to deal with it that doesn't involve murdering unidentified people at the border. Combatants are fair game but this has to be the most irresponsible thing I've ever heard attributed to a politician,

That is not murder. That is exercising sovereignty.

It most certainly is murder and even if the government doesn't do it the message from that politician is that murder is A-OK.

It most certainly is murder and even if the government doesn't do it the message from that politician is that murder is A-OK.

So to successfully invade a nation....just send tens of thousands of UNARMED troops in....and the host nation must allow it? And then smuggle the weapons in later?

Well shit....Hitler could have conquered all of Europe.

And a ploy by certain elitist.

So to successfully invade a nation....just send tens of thousands of UNARMED troops in....and the host nation must allow it? And then smuggle the weapons in later?

I liked naepolian. He had people power.

Merkel is insane. But you have to understand her east german roots.the EU is in this mess because of her but you must understand her.

In Germany's case they are allowing it. You're willing to advocate murder because you're pissed off about something that's happening in a country you don't even live in. There a few ways I can think of right away to handle this but murder is never going to be a solution for me.

It most certainly is murder

I vehemently disagree.

Forum List

Back