Leading cop hater group: Kill more cops; it could've prevented Hitler and Stalin

Nice product they sell:
cbbadge_1.jpg

Another white criminal that feels he should be able to do whatever he wants.

Yep. Lots of those types. And some types...feel that way AND go out and act on it. They're the ones with the highest crime rate.

You must be proud to have like minded peers who advocate to kill more cops.
AS long as they kill the dirty ones I have no beef with them. More white on white crime.

Yep. Lots of those types. And some types...feel that way AND go out and act on it. They're the ones with the highest crime rate.

AS long as they kill the dirty ones I have no beef with them. More white on white crime.

And yet another....showing his support for murdering cops.

Nice job exposing yourselves. The left wing is really showing its true colors.

I dont consider dirty cops to be cops. They are just pieces of filth like the white boys bent on killing them.

I dont consider dirty cops to be cops. They are just pieces of filth like the white boys bent on killing them.

So why do you bash cops or use a broad brush when talking about dirty cops...who you now say you dont consider to be cops?

You cant backtrack. You're on board with the advocates of cops being murdered. Said so yourself.

So why do you bash cops or use a broad brush when talking about dirty cops...who you now say you dont consider to be cops?

You cant backtrack. You're on board with the advocates of cops being murdered. Said so yourself.
I bash dirty cops. I cant help that you are so sensitive that you assume I'm talking about good cops like my brother in laws.

20-something Ayn Randian white kids are the culprits. Most people outgrow that libertarian fantasyland in the teens except for people like like Ryan (R)

20-something Ayn Randian white kids are the culprits. Most people outgrow that libertarian fantasyland in the teens except for people like like Ryan (R)

Yes. Both the left and right have that extreme anarchist wing. It is silly and childish in a way. Very dangerous in another.

Forum List

Back