Leadership

Joe Biden said he was the Democrat Party at the debate.

Yet when asked if he called the Portland Mayor or the Oregon Governor top condemn and stop the 100 days of violence.....Biden stated.....I don't hold office.

So you are the Presidential Candidate of the party of both those people and you need to hold an office, before picking up the phone and calling them to actually do something about it? IS this a serious argument? Where is the leadership? He's at home like 25 days of a month.....he couldn't make a phone call? If that's his leadership, no fucking way.
Biden isn’t in office, it isn’t his job to call governors and make policy. What an idiotic notion. He is running for the opportunity to do that.
Wow, ok, so don't call you congressman or politicians, it's not your problem....Jesus, how dumb are you?
It would be inappropriate if he jumped into policy making from his position. Don’t pretend like you wouldn’t be eating him alive if he did so. You all already did with Kerry
What about Kerry? Yes, he can call Ted Wheeler and say, Ted, send the police and shut that shit down.....it's not hard.....he's the boss of the party.....
It's because you like the riots and violence and don't want him to stop it......we get it....
You get something but it definitely isn’t IT
No we get it, you guys love ANTIFA and let them go. You should have a video made called ANTIFA Gone Wild.......showing them assaulting people and burning cities down....who wouldn't be proud of that.....and why would your Candidate ever try to stop it.......after all it's not his job.......holy shit....that is going to bite him in the ass so hard.
I don’t love ANTIFA, what are you talking about?! I think those causing violence in the name of ANTIFA are horrible and damaging to our country. Why do you make these completely false claims?
It's your side the democrats that refuse to acknwoldge they exist and then the obvious violence by ANTIFA is credited to some mythical white supremacists. Joe Biden is the PResdential Candidate for the Democrat party, which means he LEADS it...he said so last night "I am the Democrat Party" but he can't call the mayor or gov and tell them to fix the issue? Which they could, and that would be to have the police squash these riots and then have you DA prosecute them and if they don't do what Trump does, go in front of a microphone and demand that they do this.....and if Biden calls the mayor and he ignores it, Biden does the same, goes on tv and not some meek statement and then forgets it. Actually puts pressure on them to do so.

But we know why they don't, because they want the violence....this is the same crew that said to harass any Trump supporter and govt official.......it's disgusting and he could have done something, but Joe Biden either agrees with riots or is afraid to tell his own psychos to knock this shit off.
As for wanting the violence... it was Kelly Anne Conway that said the violence benefits Trump politically. Remember??
No she didn't stop that shit, you guys pull that shit all the time, like the very fine people hoax.
Joe Biden is the Democrat leader and did zero while cities burned.....did nothing....you don't need an office to call the mayor and say stop that shit.
You don’t know what you’re talking about... Here's the exact quote, via video of Conway's appearance on "Fox and Friends" on Aug. 27: "The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who's best on public safety and law and order."
Around 1:50
Kilmeade: Is this Donal TRump's fault?
Kellyeane: no

what minute is your quote?
So trump controls ANTIFA and BLM?
So he didn't offer to send in the National Guard to Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Kenosha to stop the violence?
Huh? Where are these questions coming from because they aren’t based on anything I said. You made the claim that the Dems want violence for political purposes and I simply made the claim that KAC said that violence helps trumps cause. You said she didn’t say that. I provided a quote and video. Now say you we’re wrong and sorry and we can move on to something else if you like.
If they don't want the violence, why don't they stop it? The places it's happening have democrats for mayors and govenors.....so why is it continuing?
Evasive people are pissed and don’t feel like they are being heard. So you can force them out and provide a short term solution or you can try and work with them and cause lasting change. There is no right and wrong way as each situation is different and probably needs a balance of both methods to resolve
So what, that does not give you the right to riot, assault people and block traffic, your rights don't supersede my rights. So if you cant do your little march with the signs and be cool, then fuck off......
There you go again with the presumptions... I never Said anything about it being ok to riot and destroy property. You need a lesson in honest debate because I’m getting sick of your petty tactics. I’m giving straight answers and your responding with presumptive BS. Grow up and do better
Because you act like it doesnt happen....and that the democrats don't encourage it.....and they certainly don't stop it....why?
When did I act like it doesn’t happen?! Dude, you haven’t address anything I’ve actually said, you keep sliding to some strawman on the left. What’s wrong with you?!

Yet when asked if he called the Portland Mayor or the Oregon Governor top condemn and stop the 100 days of violence.....Biden stated.....I don't hold office.

So you are the Presidential Candidate of the party of both those people and you need to hold an office, before picking up the phone and calling them to actually do something about it? IS this a serious argument? Where is the leadership? He's at home like 25 days of a month.....he couldn't make a phone call? If that's his leadership, no fucking way.
Biden isn’t in office, it isn’t his job to call governors and make policy. What an idiotic notion. He is running for the opportunity to do that.
Wow, ok, so don't call you congressman or politicians, it's not your problem....Jesus, how dumb are you?
It would be inappropriate if he jumped into policy making from his position. Don’t pretend like you wouldn’t be eating him alive if he did so. You all already did with Kerry
What about Kerry? Yes, he can call Ted Wheeler and say, Ted, send the police and shut that shit down.....it's not hard.....he's the boss of the party.....
It's because you like the riots and violence and don't want him to stop it......we get it....
No we get it, you guys love ANTIFA and let them go. You should have a video made called ANTIFA Gone Wild.......showing them assaulting people and burning cities down....who wouldn't be proud of that.....and why would your Candidate ever try to stop it.......after all it's not his job.......holy shit....that is going to bite him in the ass so hard.
I don’t love ANTIFA, what are you talking about?! I think those causing violence in the name of ANTIFA are horrible and damaging to our country. Why do you make these completely false claims?
It's your side the democrats that refuse to acknwoldge they exist and then the obvious violence by ANTIFA is credited to some mythical white supremacists. Joe Biden is the PResdential Candidate for the Democrat party, which means he LEADS it...he said so last night "I am the Democrat Party" but he can't call the mayor or gov and tell them to fix the issue? Which they could, and that would be to have the police squash these riots and then have you DA prosecute them and if they don't do what Trump does, go in front of a microphone and demand that they do this.....and if Biden calls the mayor and he ignores it, Biden does the same, goes on tv and not some meek statement and then forgets it. Actually puts pressure on them to do so.

But we know why they don't, because they want the violence....this is the same crew that said to harass any Trump supporter and govt official.......it's disgusting and he could have done something, but Joe Biden either agrees with riots or is afraid to tell his own psychos to knock this shit off.
As for wanting the violence... it was Kelly Anne Conway that said the violence benefits Trump politically. Remember??
No she didn't stop that shit, you guys pull that shit all the time, like the very fine people hoax.
Joe Biden is the Democrat leader and did zero while cities burned.....did nothing....you don't need an office to call the mayor and say stop that shit.
You don’t know what you’re talking about... Here's the exact quote, via video of Conway's appearance on "Fox and Friends" on Aug. 27: "The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who's best on public safety and law and order."

So he didn't offer to send in the National Guard to Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Kenosha to stop the violence?
Huh? Where are these questions coming from because they aren’t based on anything I said. You made the claim that the Dems want violence for political purposes and I simply made the claim that KAC said that violence helps trumps cause. You said she didn’t say that. I provided a quote and video. Now say you we’re wrong and sorry and we can move on to something else if you like.
If they don't want the violence, why don't they stop it? The places it's happening have democrats for mayors and govenors.....so why is it continuing?
Evasive people are pissed and don’t feel like they are being heard. So you can force them out and provide a short term solution or you can try and work with them and cause lasting change. There is no right and wrong way as each situation is different and probably needs a balance of both methods to resolve
So what, that does not give you the right to riot, assault people and block traffic, your rights don't supersede my rights. So if you cant do your little march with the signs and be cool, then fuck off......
There you go again with the presumptions... I never Said anything about it being ok to riot and destroy property. You need a lesson in honest debate because I’m getting sick of your petty tactics. I’m giving straight answers and your responding with presumptive BS. Grow up and do better
Because you act like it doesnt happen....and that the democrats don't encourage it.....and they certainly don't stop it....why?
When did I act like it doesn’t happen?! Dude, you haven’t address anything I’ve actually said, you keep sliding to some strawman on the left. What’s wrong with you?!
Again the topic of this thread was Biden, it's not about you, I don't give a fuck what you would do.....it's about the people that can but will not stop violence......but you support those people.....Is that clear?

Again the topic of this thread was Biden, it's not about you, I don't give a fuck what you would do.....it's about the people that can but will not stop violence......but you support those people.....Is that clear?
I’m happy to talk about Biden. My issue is you keep accusing ME of saying and doing things that I haven’t said or done. I’m voting for Biden because Trump is the worst president I’ve ever witnessed and a horrible human being in my opinion. That doesn’t mean I support everything Biden or anybody else does. You need to stop assuming that I’m supportive of everything that Biden or Left Wing extremists do and say. That’s a weak and lazy way to debate. Do better

I’m happy to talk about Biden. My issue is you keep accusing ME of saying and doing things that I haven’t said or done. I’m voting for Biden because Trump is the worst president I’ve ever witnessed and a horrible human being in my opinion. That doesn’t mean I support everything Biden or anybody else does. You need to stop assuming that I’m supportive of everything that Biden or Left Wing extremists do and say. That’s a weak and lazy way to debate. Do better
You are, that's the thing, he did nothing to stop the violence.....what's he going to do as President? hint: nothing
Trump has been a great President, if you like the rich establishment, Biden is your guy.....Silicon Valley loves the man.
And this thread was about him not lifting a finger to stop the violence by his voters and could be controlled by members of his party......literally has done zero.

You are, that's the thing, he did nothing to stop the violence.....what's he going to do as President? hint: nothing
Trump has been a great President, if you like the rich establishment, Biden is your guy.....Silicon Valley loves the man.
And this thread was about him not lifting a finger to stop the violence by his voters and could be controlled by members of his party......literally has done zero.
I just told you want he proposed to do as president and it wasn’t nothing. You’re not paying attention to anything I’m sayIng. Why should I waste any more time talking to you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back