Leader of the coup against President Trump has a history of election tampering!

...So you're justifying this witch hunt because you don't like his personality?...
Nope. It's not a 'witch hunt'... in this context, those are Orange Demigod Beetlebrow-Incitement Buzzwords.

Instead, what this is, is a legal discovery process related to main-events and behaviors triggered by your boy's misadventures.

And you support some of his very good positions but you can't get past his personality...
* I cannot get past his personality
* I cannot get past his separation of toddlers from their mothers during the course of legitimate border-enforcement operations
* I cannot get past his severe damaging of the NATO alliance
* I cannot get past his abandonment of the Kurds on a day's notice and the blood (on his hands) of hundreds of Kurds
* I cannot get past his willingness to let the Turks slip into the back pocket of the Russians
* I cannot get past his arrogant and blatant attempts at violating the Emoluments Clause as these pertain to his properties
* I cannot get past his spectacular failure with respect to North Korea and their continuing nuclear arms program
* I cannot get past his two years of failure with respect to Illegal Immigrants while he had a majority in both House and Senate
* I cannot get past his five-time-draft-dodger Cadet Bone Spurs history while he slanders multiple career military heroes
* I cannot get past his juvenile tweeting and elementary-school recess-yard rock-throwing and whining and fawning
* As the Commander-in-Chief, I cannot get past his "Conduct unbecoming an officer"

...You have bad priorities. That's not good either...
That would, indeed, be a bad thing, if it were true; however, the bullet points, above, serve as an appetizer for a much longer list.

Given that vast and long list, the attitude expressed earlier (too high a price to pay for what I want) is spot-on, after all.

...And it's all because he's a danger to Democracy, whatever the hell that's supposed to mean...
The list of bullet-points, above, help to define that, in part, and his repeated Obstructions of Justice help to round that out

...to you self righteous Dems...
Good thing for me that I'm not a Dem, then, eh?

As to self-righteousness, well, it's easy to be 'righteous' when we're dealing with your Orange Flavor of Corruption and Evil, eh?

...That dopey Orange Demigod line pegs you more as a mouth foaming partisan than a thoughtful person.
The list of bullet-points, above, gives lie to that observation.

More importantly, the Orange Demigod 'line' is merely a minor tactic in a political struggle...

Popularized at the time Trump made his remarks about being President-for-Life.
and your constant barrage of insults/name calling takes away any form of credibility you may *think* you have.

Trump and the republican party has a long history of election tampering and you think it's just fucking fine.

Every voter fraud case making headlines now - registration, ballot tampering - is being done by Democrats. What have Republicans done?

did you miss the election in NC that had to be redone due to Repub election fraud? Felony charges against the Repub in that case.

no party is innocent

One data point does not make for a trend. See Harrisonburg, VA, Michigan, Ohio, Las Vegas, Texas, to name a few. While now Party is innocent, Democrats outpace GOP in fraud attempts.

Trump and the republican party has a long history of election tampering and you think it's just fucking fine.

Every voter fraud case making headlines now - registration, ballot tampering - is being done by Democrats. What have Republicans done?

did you miss the election in NC that had to be redone due to Repub election fraud? Felony charges against the Repub in that case.

no party is innocent

One data point does not make for a trend. See Harrisonburg, VA, Michigan, Ohio, Las Vegas, Texas, to name a few. While now Party is innocent, Democrats outpace GOP in fraud attempts.

Do you count moving the goal post as part of your daily exercise routine?
You asked for an example and were given one...then you dismiss it...how very partisan of you.

no party is innocent

you asked for a data point and got one. now you're just screaming like a little school girl who's puppy ran away to someone more intelligent.

no party is innocent

Do you count moving the goal post as part of your daily exercise routine?
You asked for an example and were given one...then you dismiss it...how very partisan of you.

We are still on the subject of voter fraud. I acknowledged your data point and continued the conversation. Moving the goal post would be, for example, talking about Democrats’ disruption in Elections that include violence and destruction and calling it “free speech”.

...and your constant barrage of insults/name calling takes away any form of credibility you may *think* you have.
Merely fighting fire with fire, old sod.

Shooting fish in a barrel is not nearly so much fun when the fish shoot back, is it? :21:

And none of that, of course, goes to the substance of the list of bullet points as a partial list of reasons to seek impeachment.

The list is not designed as list of impeachable offenses, merely a list of reasons why it makes sense to find an impeachable offense.

And your boy has already supplied that, fortunately.

So buckle-up and enjoy the ride.

Trump has been in politics for around 3 years. I'd hardly call that a long history of anything. But he has managed to accumulate a lengthy list of accomplishments in that short time.

Forum List

Back