Leader of the coup against President Trump has a history of election tampering!

Republicans want voter ID. Republicans want border security. Republicans want a better entry-exit system for visa holders. Republicans want states to clean up their voting rolls, removing the deceased and people who moved. Democrats have devised numerous bogus excuses against all those things because they need illegal voters to win elections. There is no doubt that Democrats are a party that favors illegal aliens over Americans.
The DNC has called an accurate voter base an "existential threat". Their own words

Link?

Republicans want voter ID. Republicans want border security. Republicans want a better entry-exit system for visa holders. Republicans want states to clean up their voting rolls, removing the deceased and people who moved. Democrats have devised numerous bogus excuses against all those things because they need illegal voters to win elections. There is no doubt that Democrats are a party that favors illegal aliens over Americans.
The DNC has called an accurate voter base an "existential threat". Their own words
say huh? you're gonna have to link up cause i don't find this anywhere in looking. i see people saying they said it or they feel the DNC "is" the threat, but nothing about the DNC saying this about an accurate voter base.

say huh? you're gonna have to link up cause i don't find this anywhere in looking. i see people saying they said it or they feel the DNC "is" the threat, but nothing about the DNC saying this about an accurate voter base.
Ive posted it like 300 times. The Founder of LinkedIn offered to spend $30MM to build the database and the DNC told him no thanks, they called it an "existential threat". I'll repost when im on computer

Ive posted it like 300 times. The Founder of LinkedIn offered to spend $30MM to build the database and the DNC told him no thanks, they called it an "existential threat". I'll repost when im on computer

"No thanks" and "That's an existential threat" are not the same thing idiot/

The Kenyan might be clueless in regards to American history, how many states are in the union, that asthma is different than intoxication, but that savage was very clever at fucking with our elections, our most sacred right as American citizens.

Send him back or lock him up.

You're a nasty little idiot, aren't you? Your video is just a bunch of lies.

Mac, do you feel good that you voted for a homosexual Kenyan who hates Whitey and hates America?

and you

trump neon God.jpg

The Kenyan might be clueless in regards to American history, how many states are in the union, that asthma is different than intoxication, but that savage was very clever at fucking with our elections, our most sacred right as American citizens.

Send him back or lock him up.

Contemplating the removal of a President deemed amoral, dishonest, autocratic and disloyal... low-brow... unfit for his high office.

An emergency procedure built into the US Constitution by the Founding Fathers to guard against such nightmarish mistakes.

Being amoral, dishonest, autocratic and disloyal are not impeachable offenses. Considering the fact that Trump is the first President in 60 years to conscientiously try to keep his campaign promises, I'll give him a 9 so far.

Republicans want to build a wall when better security at border crossings would stop many more illegal entries.Republicans want to strip voter rolls of anyone who might not vote in their favor, and claim they are only removing the deceased. There is no wide spread in person voting problem. Trump's own commission proved that. Republicans tell lies to disenfranchise valid voters. They have no integrity.

Democrats openly give illegals sanctuary fool FACT!

Churches do to FACT

Idiot you people have given sanctuary to illegals who have killed Americans, report to prison. :eusa_hand:

...he was voted in by the same system you're trying to leverage in a "strange way" in order to get him out...
He needs to go... whatever it takes, without violence, within the framework of the US Constitution and statutory law.

...RUSSIA was found to be bullcrap. yet you still hear people saying it's true and trump needs to go because of it...
No. Russia was found to be something Mueller left to Congress to decide. They're now deciding.

...the left makes up reason after reason for why trump must go...
True. Then again, the Orange Demigod is sufficiently dangerous to our Republic that any old sustainable legal excuse will do.

...each reason so far has been for their political gain, not the benefit of the country...
If Trump is convicted in the Senate, then Mike Pence (a Republican) becomes President. That is not a gain for the Democrats, in-and-of-itself.

...your hatred of the man (and i can certainly understand that)...
Not hatred, per se; more like distrust, and fear (for the damage he does), and disdain and contempt.

...does not override the fact he was voted in by our system and processes...
And, given his damaging behaviors since being sworn-in, and being found unfit by many, he may very well be removed by that same system.

...don't really care about your FEELZ or how you try to interweave them into the constitution.
No feelings at-work here - other than concern for the People and their Republic - more like cold, calculating execution of Constitutional Law.

...Being amoral, dishonest, autocratic and disloyal are not impeachable offenses...
No, but they're damned-fine reasons to go looking for events and behaviors that DO constitute impeachable offenses.

Fortunately, the Orange Demigod has shot himself in the foot often enough to provide a generous supply of same. :21:

...Considering the fact that Trump is the first President in 60 years to conscientiously try to keep his campaign promises, I'll give him a 9 so far.
You are actually talking about a flim-flam man and Robber Baron who promises mountains and delivers mole-hills.

Personally, I support several stated goals: Immigration, International Trade, Financially Equitable Alliances, Israel, etc.

It's just that I think that the Orange Demigod and the danger he poses to democracy, is far too high a price to pay for what I want.

great. all i'm saying is i can't find it. since i don't follow you around, i missed all the previous attempts.

Mac, do you feel good that you voted for a homosexual Kenyan who hates Whitey and hates America?

all has been debunked , many times. When you put an 2008 video up, you should state is old and by an Obama hater.

...Being amoral, dishonest, autocratic and disloyal are not impeachable offenses...
No, but they're damned-fine reasons to go looking for events and behaviors that DO constitute impeachable offenses.

Fortunately, the Orange Demigod has shot himself in the foot often enough to provide a generous supply of same. :21:

...Considering the fact that Trump is the first President in 60 years to conscientiously try to keep his campaign promises, I'll give him a 9 so far.
You are actually talking about a flim-flam man and Robber Baron who promises mountains and delivers mole-hills.

Personally, I support several stated goals: Immigration, International Trade, Financially Equitable Alliances, Israel, etc.

It's just that I think that the Orange Demigod and the danger he poses to democracy, is far too high a price to pay for what I want.
So you're justifying this witch hunt because you don't like his personality? Not good. And you support some of his very good positions but you can't get past his personality. You have bad priorities. That's not good either. And it's all because he's a danger to Democracy, whatever the hell that's supposed to mean to you self righteous Dems. That dopey Orange Demigod line pegs you more as a mouth foaming partisan than a thoughtful person.

Trump and the republican party has a long history of election tampering and you think it's just fucking fine.

Every voter fraud case making headlines now - registration, ballot tampering - is being done by Democrats. What have Republicans done?

Obama's justice dept, I use that term loosely, refused to prosecute the most blatant example of voter intimidation in history. Holder said We don't prosecute Black people. Obama was as far from wanting clean elections as anyone in history.

Trump and the republican party has a long history of election tampering and you think it's just fucking fine.

Every voter fraud case making headlines now - registration, ballot tampering - is being done by Democrats. What have Republicans done?

did you miss the election in NC that had to be redone due to Repub election fraud? Felony charges against the Repub in that case.

no party is innocent

did you miss the election in NC that had to be redone due to Repub election fraud? Felony charges against the Repub in that case.

no party is innocent
i still think we need to find an isolated island that can sustain life if you work for it and start dumping people like this on there and saying "welcome to your new home".

put up cameras and drones and make it a TV special to help pay for it. the ULTIMATE SURVIVOR series.

...So you're justifying this witch hunt because you don't like his personality?...
Nope. It's not a 'witch hunt'... in this context, those are Orange Demigod Beetlebrow-Incitement Buzzwords.

Instead, what this is, is a legal discovery process related to main-events and behaviors triggered by your boy's misadventures.

And you support some of his very good positions but you can't get past his personality...
* I cannot get past his personality
* I cannot get past his separation of toddlers from their mothers during the course of legitimate border-enforcement operations
* I cannot get past his severe damaging of the NATO alliance
* I cannot get past his abandonment of the Kurds on a day's notice and the blood (on his hands) of hundreds of Kurds
* I cannot get past his willingness to let the Turks slip into the back pocket of the Russians
* I cannot get past his arrogant and blatant attempts at violating the Emoluments Clause as these pertain to his properties
* I cannot get past his spectacular failure with respect to North Korea and their continuing nuclear arms program
* I cannot get past his two years of failure with respect to Illegal Immigrants while he had a majority in both House and Senate
* I cannot get past his five-time-draft-dodger Cadet Bone Spurs history while he slanders multiple career military heroes
* I cannot get past his juvenile tweeting and elementary-school recess-yard rock-throwing and whining and fawning
* As the Commander-in-Chief, I cannot get past his "Conduct unbecoming an officer"

...You have bad priorities. That's not good either...
That would, indeed, be a bad thing, if it were true; however, the bullet points, above, serve as an appetizer for a much longer list.

Given that vast and long list, the attitude expressed earlier (too high a price to pay for what I want) is spot-on, after all.

...And it's all because he's a danger to Democracy, whatever the hell that's supposed to mean...
The list of bullet-points, above, help to define that, in part, and his repeated Obstructions of Justice help to round that out

...to you self righteous Dems...
Good thing for me that I'm not a Dem, then, eh?

As to self-righteousness, well, it's easy to be 'righteous' when we're dealing with your Orange Flavor of Corruption and Evil, eh?

...That dopey Orange Demigod line pegs you more as a mouth foaming partisan than a thoughtful person.
The list of bullet-points, above, gives lie to that observation.

More importantly, the Orange Demigod 'line' is merely a minor tactic in a political struggle...

Popularized at the time Trump made his remarks about being President-for-Life.

Forum List

Back