Leader of Ivermectin advocates dies from side effects

Now that cult is worried that each of them may be next. So lies and misinformation kills again.
This is as stupid and ghoulish as all the "died suddenly" bullshit.

"The obituary gave no details about the cause of his death."

I bolded the nope part.
But ya got to follow muh science!
Reduced infection by 86%

Now that cult is worried that each of them may be next. So lies and misinformation kills again.
So the guy wasn't a doctor giving medical advice. Where's the FDA?

From your article:

And according to the Missouri Poison Center, ingesting large doses of ivermectin formulated for animals has a long list of side effects, including seizures, coma, lung issues, and heart problems.

So do the Mrna vaxes.

But ya got to follow muh science!
Reduced infection by 86%

I guess the NIH let's anyone submit articles these days. Ivermectin has been debunked over and over again.

A randomized, controlled trial (RCT) shows that even at a higher dose and longer treatment duration, the antimalarial drug ivermectin didn't shorten the time to a sustained recovery from COVID-19

Researchers at the University of Kansas Medical Center were part of a multi-site collaboration that found that ivermectin has no measurable effect in improving COVID-19 outcomes.

In an article recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), the researchers concluded that taking 400 mcg/kg ivermectin for three days, when compared with a placebo, did not significantly improve the chances for a patient with mild to moderate symptoms of COVID-19 to avoid hospitalization.

The use of ivermectin also showed no measurable decrease in the severity of COVID-19 symptoms or the length of time these patients experienced COVID-19 symptoms.

I guess the NIH let's anyone submit articles these days. Ivermectin has been debunked over and over again.

I guess cidrap and kumc allow anyone to post articles now.
You see how this works? :heehee:

I guess cidrap and kumc allow anyone to post articles now.
You see how this works? :heehee:

7ecqm2.jpg

This thread needs to be moved to conspiracy theory. All we know is that some guy died, that's it.

IVM is no different than any other drug- dosage is calculated by body weight. IVM is just IVM. It's the same molecule, whether it's given to an animal or a person.

There is an IVM rub that is sold to veterinarians for hogs that is not meant to be ingested- it has some other chemicals added to make it stick to the hide and not rub or wash off easily. Obviously that formulation is not for human consumption.

The edible horse paste is safe to ingest, but you have to know how to dose it. It's also not very precise to dose a drug by how much you squeeze out of a tube, so this isn't a very good way to get IVM.

Injectable IVM ususally comes in 50ml vials and it's easier to dose, 10mg/ml. It is also perfectly safe to ingest- you can squirt 2ml into a glass of juice and drink it, you are getting 20mg of IVM.

The pills for humans are just IVM and a binder.

Really? How much longer are you going to drink Fauxi's Kool-Aid?
Whose Kool-Aid are your drinking? You should look at the actions of the older people in your party, not at what they say, but what they do. Trump did not start on Ivermectin and isn't on it now. In fact, he didn't choose it when he came down with Covid, going instead for the best recommendation fo modern science and medicine, some not eve available to the public at that time. And, don't forget he and his family were vaccinated. Rich and powerful people will lie to you for all kinds of reason, pretty much like people that aren't rich and powerful. That is a fact, and they have their reasons, sometime political, sometimes not. But, often when listening to them, you should stop and see what they do, not what they say. I recommend doing what they do.
Not to make light, but it could be akin to Tony Curtis in Operation Petticoat:

Now, I don't care what you do, and not telling you what to do, but don't bother with emotional references to "drinking the kool-aide". I would also point you to the number of right-wing radio talk jocks that agreed with you, but died of Covid, possibly following your learned beliefs. Fact is, I made it fine, which pretty well proves my decisions were right for me. What you did or do, was and is up to you and I wish you well with it. It is your choice. Life is a gamble. Play it smart as you see it.
iu

Attachments

• 1678738926508.jpeg
    1678738926508.jpeg
    177.3 KB · Views: 4

Forum List

Back