Leader Of Democrats Caught Lying.

I disagree, a vote of present is a 'yes' vote. If they didn't care for it, no would have done the job.
great. but the official stance is not for or against.

What does Present mean when voting in the Senate

it could be considered a "soft no" but as far as i know "OFFICIALLY" its neither yes nor no.
it's what a wimp representative gives when one is wiimpy. The party affiliation tells one their vote of present meant they agreed but didn't want anyone to know they did. But we already knew that.
great. i don't disagree on what is going on "behind" the scenes. but a Present vote is not a YES or a NO.

all i'm saying.
yep. But people with a piece of brain, knew what it meant. Especially since the senators who already said they backed the plan, didn't vote yes either. so, I appreciate it when people don't insult my intelligence. And that wasn't meant that you were. just them.
all good. to me the vote was a "game" and they just didn't play. both sides are anxious to tear down the other anymore and i find that as a whole so very counterproductive to what we should be doing.
I am of the position they are all skanks and swamp creatures. No business for amercians, they're too busy playing hatfields and mccoys.

The Democrats get away with constant lying because the Media supports them, and repeats the lies as "news". Russian collusion is a glaring example.

So you begin your thread WITH A LIE, that AOC is in the leadership of the Democratic Party, to call out what you perceive, but can not come close to proving, is a lie of AOC's?

:lol:

Come on....

Was it a lie when we had a lower count of deaths in Katrina to then have an increased amount of deaths when all was said and done?

Can you name those who died in Katrina, like 9/11 or Pearl Harbor? Is there a list where we know all of their names?

Search Hurricane Katrina Obituaries | Legacy.com

Greg

Leader Of Democrats Caught Lying
trump-stupid.jpg

If there is one thing I hate, it's a leader who lies!

What has Trump lied about?

Pilot, knowing full well that Obama was the most prodigious liar ever to infest the White House, the Liberals have a great need to shift to blame.

Refer to
Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Here, the explanation:

Trump’s Lies versus Obama’s” was the headline in a Sunday Review New York Times piece aiming to drive a final coffin nail into Trump’s credibility. The Times claimed Trump has already “told nearly six times as many falsehoods as Obama did during his entire (8-year) presidency.” The columnists seem so distraught that it is surprising the article is not in all caps.

But the Times’ list of falsehoods is itself a charade with gaping Montana-sized holes.

The Times’ comparison of Trump and other presidents implies that all lies are equally damnable. The Times ignored all the Obama false promises used to justify his troop surge in Afghanistan (which resulted in more than a thousand dead American troops with nothing to show for the sacrifice) and bombing Libya (which now has slave markets).

…Obama’s lies help explain why only 20 percent of Americans trusted the federal government at the end of Obama’s reign.”
How quickly NY Times forgets Obama's lies and frauds

Forum List

Back