Leader McConnell blasts ‘Big Business’ for backing amnesty

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
when i'm happy with him, i call him Leader McConnell...when i'm angry, i call him Moscow Mitch, when i'm really angry, i call him Cocaine Mitch

when i'm happy with him, i call him Leader McConnell...when i'm angry, i call him Moscow Mitch, when i'm really angry, i call him Cocaine Mitch

Fk Head Turtle comes to mind.

If minimum wage goes to 15 an hour, will the corporatists stop yelling about amnesty?

I said this was going to happen, to ensure the GOP never win another election. At least not for a couple of decades or so. By then the West might all either be speaking Mandarin, be in re-education camps, or worse.

It's like he has a split personality. Well, neither split has a personality.

Too little too late,nothing makes up for this traitorous piece of shit siding with the dems with in the massive vote fraud.

Democrats are going to raid your bank account and gift the money to illegals to purchase their votes after they give them amnesty.

Too little too late,nothing makes up for this traitorous piece of shit siding with the dems with in the massive vote fraud.
Actually one of the better moments for the traitorous piece of shit. He still voted your way. What is the matter with him telling the truth as long as he votes like a traitor?

Forum List

Back