Le Pen on course to become French President A.I. data analysis predicts

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-16_10-32-6.png

It's great to see the NEW WORLD ORDER is failing and the people are voting in those who will not support it all and finally getting them out of the engineered plan to enslave the globe. Sucking people into their trap making the people poor and them rich. Kind of like Hunger Games. The only ones who don't see it are the leftist communist who are so out in left field they can't recognize anything that tells them this it is right in front of them they'll never see it.

Le Pen On Course To Become French President, A.I. Data Analysis Predicts

View attachment 112703

It's great to see the NEW WORLD ORDER is failing and the people are voting in those who will not support it all and finally getting them out of the engineered plan to enslave the globe. Sucking people into their trap making the people poor and them rich. Kind of like Hunger Games. The only ones who don't see it are the leftist communist who are so out in left field they can't recognize anything that tells them this it is right in front of them they'll never see it.

View attachment 112703

It's
messed-up-screwed.gif
great to see the NEW WORLD ORDER is failing and the people are voting in those who will not support it all and finally getting them out of the engineered plan to enslave the globe. Sucking people into their trap making the people poor and them rich. Kind of like Hunger Games. The only ones who don't see it are the leftist communist who are so out in left field they can't recognize anything that tells them this it is right in front of them they'll never see it.

messed-up-screwed.gif

Forum List

Back