Lawyer for Epstein victim says Trump was only highpowered person who helped him!!!

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Lawyer For Epstein Victim Says Trump Was “Only” High Powered Person Who Helped Him
The lawyer for one of the victims of Jeffrey Epstein said President Trump was the “only” high powered person to help him with his investigation, contradicting claims by some that Trump is implicated in Epstein’s crimes.

They will use this to .......try annd pin on him the skanks do this..
Oh but sheep want to use this as a weaponized bunch of lies they will use this and try to pin it on Trump news flash stupid fks he can back all his shit up your assholes cann't !

You know what they say when someone inserts themselves in an investigation, they are guilty.

Lawyer For Epstein Victim Says Trump Was “Only” High Powered Person Who Helped Him
The lawyer for one of the victims of Jeffrey Epstein said President Trump was the “only” high powered person to help him with his investigation, contradicting claims by some that Trump is implicated in Epstein’s crimes.

They will use this to .......try annd pin on him the skanks do this..
Oh but sheep want to use this as a weaponized bunch of lies they will use this and try to pin it on Trump news flash stupid fks he can back all his shit up your assholes cann't !
I guess this one is blowing up in their faces too. :04:

Trump will undoubtably be a witness to the circumstances in which he barred Epstein for life from his properties.

You know what they say when someone inserts themselves in an investigation, they are guilty.

I had to laugh at that, even though this case is not a laughing matter. Based on this logic, I suppose it justifies why so many in ghettos don't help police?

Epstein and the creeps he worked for can burn in hell.

Forum List

Back