Lawyer: Capitol Cop Who Shot Ashli Babbitt ‘Ambushed’ Her on Jan. 6 Without Warning

1628311334127.png

Certainly not what CRT teaches. You are not paying attention.
You wouldn't know what CRT teaches if I wrote it on my cock and smacked you in your stupid face with it. You're not at the collegiate level. I do pay some attention to your latent stupidity, though. Is there more layers of your latent stupidity you'd like to share with the rest of us?

Last edited:
Yes you constantly make stupid statements which is why you cant be taken seriously.
I see you don't read well, little boy.

I put it in bold text for you.

"No one with any credibility is going to tell me to watch Newsmax." ~ Asclepias

That ^^^^^ is a really stupid statement, little boy.

You wouldn't know what CRT teaches if I wrote it on my cock and smacked you in your stupid face with it. You're not at the collegiate level. I do pay some attention to your latent stupidity, though. Is there more layers of your latent stupidity you'd like to share with the rest of us?
You do not tell anyone here what their level is. You stupid arrogant son of a bitch. Anything else?

I've watched that video a hundred times.

The cop didn't ambush anyone...
I've watched the video...and the asshole most certainly did. He wasn't even supposed to be on the line guarding the door. The asshole snuck up behind the other cops, hid from their view, and shot Ashli without any warning. In fact, when he fired, no one even knew he was there...not her, not the other cops, and not the other protestors behind her. He is now claiming that he couldn't see the other cops behind the glass that he hid from nor did he know about the other 4 cops behind Ashli. 1st degree murder and he should be dealt with as the murderer that he is.

Lawyer: Capitol Cop Who Shot Ashli Babbitt ‘Ambushed’ Her on Jan. 6 Without Warning​

Then he must stand trial. Funny how our soldiers in a combat zone must wait for permission on the rules of engagement yet some putz at the Capitol can shoot an unarmed woman through a window who was no threat and be actually praised.

If a soldier killed an Afghani like that, he'd be on trial for his life.

Then he must stand trial. Funny how our soldiers in a combat zone must wait for permission on the rules of engagement yet some putz at the Capitol can shoot an unarmed woman through a window who was no threat and be actually praised.

If a soldier killed an Afghani like that, he'd be on trial for his life.
But what about the “mob” behind the Afghani?

I've watched the video...and the asshole most certainly did. He wasn't even supposed to be on the line guarding the door. The asshole snuck up behind the other cops, hid from their view, and shot Ashli without any warning. In fact, when he fired, no one even knew he was there...not her, not the other cops, and not the other protestors behind her. He is now claiming that he couldn't see the other cops behind the glass that he hid from nor did he know about the other 4 cops behind Ashli. 1st degree murder and he should be dealt with as the murderer that he is.

I guess you saw a different video than I did.

In the video I saw, the gun was clearly visible for a full nine seconds before the shot.

That's not an ambush, that's an advertisement...

If this was a freak from an Anti-Fa riot we would still be hearing it. That cop needs to be punished. Equal justice?

they are going to protect the cowardly black cop for all their worth.

Some had guns.....FACT
A lot of them had lethal weapons.
What was he afraid of......100+ other insurrectionists following her through that window, just like they did with the other windows.

Please provide a link.

And spare me the one about the guy who was far from the front who had an unlicensed pistol.

A lot of them had "lethal weapons".....ahahahahahaha

"Those weapons included baseball bats, chemical sprays, a captured police officer’s riot shield, a crowbar, fire extinguishers and a metal flagpole."

Yes, an organized effort to overthrow the government hinged on the ability of people to wield baseball bats sounds so credi..........incredibly stupid.

But that is you.

The rioters could see they had guns.......but didn't fire on them.......wow.......big reason for him to be afraid.

Especially when you point person is a female...... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

He was defending the likes of MTG, Gym Jordan, Matt Gaetz, etc.....

You LOVE those people, just think what stance you would have taken IF she got through and 100's of others followed her ( just like they did in the outside windows they smashed in ) in pursuit of the Congress Members and actually killed the Congress Members with their weapons.

Yeah...pepper-sprayed them to death.

What a way to go.

In fact, when he fired, no one even knew he was there...not her, not the other cops, and not the other protestors behind her
Odd then that in the video people are shouting
GUN...HE HAS A GUN"

And it is clearly visible

Stop lying

I don't cheer it. It's a tragedy.

But it was a tragedy of her own making when she decided to storm the Capitol along with 10,000 other idiots who weren't shot. .
Where are you getting 10,000 as your number? Whether it was 10,000 or 200, it doesn’t matter.

What does matter is that a protestor
-turned rioter did did not heed law enforcement’s command to cease and were arguably threatening the officers’ lives. The officer discharged firearm to mitigate the risk.

The protestor was unarmed - which to hear the Left view it - unarmed people should get a pass when it comes to adhering to the officer’s commands and committing violent or destructive behavior. Hopefully this incident is a teaching moment for the Left that law enforcement is to be treated with respect and that a law enforcement officer firing upon an unarmed person is not automatically or universally or unanimous that the action was rooted in racism.

She was leading a MOB...which in and of itself is a weapon

Forum List

Back