Lawyer: Capitol Cop Who Shot Ashli Babbitt ‘Ambushed’ Her on Jan. 6 Without Warning

From everything I've seen and read, the cop did not warn Ashli before he fired, and she posed no physical threat to him.

If this had been a white cop gunning down an unarmed black woman, or man, in a similar situation, there would be charges here.

Is it normal policy for those names to be released or is it you need a whipping post? If the guy was named, what would you do? Nothing.
What can you do.
He will be asked to justify his actions, as he should be, but bearing in mind none of those idiots had permission to smash the place and at that point the shooter has every right to protect it.
As you are well aware of, 5 minutes after any black criminal is shot the police name is released.
Only a weepy lib would call a murderer a whipping boy.

Let it go dude.

Ashli Babbitt attempted to breach a resitricted area.
I've posted this video for you MANY times.
Watch it this time.

28:23.
There's a gun
There's a gun!
He's got a gun
He's got a gun

28:35
Babbitt enters thru the window.
Intruder Babbitt is SHOT, with 4 CLEAR warnings, heard and documented on this "Day of Rage."

Watch it, and tell us again how there, "Was no warning."

FAKE NEWS.

Babbitt is a traitor.
Her duty as a Military member/vet is to serve her Country.

Instead she died defending POS trump and his Big Lie.
I believe it was your pedophile President that stated officers shouldn’t shoot to kill but instead shoot for the legs. So…why was she shot in the chest?

Because the crazy bitch was attacking the capitol.
How does one attack “the Capitol”
By scratching the stone or spray painting it? You libbies always hate buildings of authority but somehow this time one is sacred?
Fake outrage 101

Lets use the crazy bitch that got her ass shot as an example. She helped break a window and then proceeded to jump through it even with a gun pointed at her. Good thing she got her retarded ass shot.
You enjoy murder and thanks for making that clear
Do your orgasm while celebrating murder?

Forum List

Back