Lawless Democrat Pigs Strike Again

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California

ME:
Whether its religion or the 2nd amendment or illegal aliens, Democrats have proven that they are lawless scum who have no respect for the Constitution or the law. So, this story comes as no surprise:

New York Dems block bill to make water attacks on cops a felony
NYPD Sgt. Joseph Imperatrice says officers should know they are going to have support.

Let's start a pool, On what day one of these cops blows away some NYC asshole for throwing a rock at him. Instead of water.

Let's start a pool, On what day one of these cops blows away some NYC asshole for throwing a rock at him. Instead of water.

.....when that happens, the marches and violence against cops will flair up even more. What, is throwing water st cops supposed to be seen as freedom of expression?

The cops have lost every gain they ever had. I see only violence ahead. Maybe I'm wrong, shruggs.

• Banned

.....when that happens, the marches and violence against cops will flair up even more. What, is throwing water st cops supposed to be seen as freedom of expression?

Honestly, I am shocked that those cops did not arrest them all. Surely that must have fell under some sort of assault law.

ME:
Whether its religion or the 2nd amendment or illegal aliens, Democrats have proven that they are lawless scum who have no respect for the Constitution or the law. So, this story comes as no surprise:

NYPD Sgt. Joseph Imperatrice says officers should know they are going to have support.

The Democrat Voters hate the Police for an obvious reason, they are low life cretins who commit a lot of crime.
Liberals are anti-law and order.
Crime drives out the middle class taxpayers and the employers.

ME:

I imagine a lot of Republicans voted no as well.
A proposed New York bill that would make throwing water and “other substances” on police officers a felony charge is not being well-received universally in the state legislature.
NY bill that would make throwing water on police a felony receives some Democratic pushback

by the way, show us who voted on it??

I deal in facts, not your insane imagination.

"New York Dems block bill to make water attacks on cops a felony" = FACT

Do you denounce them, or do you side with their contempt for law enforcement? Simple question

Do you denounce them, or do you side with their contempt for law enforcement? Simple question

Show us the vote, if you can, can Fox, or are they just tossing out propaganda like usual. A name comes to mine, Eric Gardner.

Members of law enforcement should not have ANYTHING thrown at them. This should be a felony.

If you were really truly concerned about the police you'd want the ban on assault weapons passed and so would the republicans, if you were really concerned about the life of the police.

so save you fake caring.

If you were really truly concerned about the police you'd want the ban on assault weapons passed and so would the republicans, if you were really concerned about the life of the police.

so save you fake caring.

LOL, is that your idea of negotiation, ban assault weapons or else you continue throwing things at cops. How about stop throwing things or else get your sorry ass locked up for 5 days.

so save you fake caring.

LOL, is that your idea of negotiation, ban assault weapons or else you continue throwing things at cops. How about stop throwing things or else get your sorry ass locked up for 5 days.

If you were concerned about the cops, but gee you form militias to fight cops, then NG and then the army if the government is out of control. Your mentality is priceless.

ME:

A proposed New York bill that would make throwing water and “other substances” on police officers a felony charge is not being well-received universally in the state legislature.
NY bill that would make throwing water on police a felony receives some Democratic pushback

So shit bags, blood and urine are cool to throw on cops?

You are a Leftist ANTIFA Asshole.

Maybe you need hit in the head with an ANTIFA Concrete Milkshake to knock some sense in to you.

Democrats are fuckwits who can't even support the cops when they get shit thrown at them.

ME:

Maybe you need hit in the head with an ANTIFA Concrete Milkshake to knock some sense in to you.

This isn't about blood and urine, this is about water. I think making a felony out of throwing water on the cops is a little too severe. How does that fit into your fake little chart?

1a154b2971b7de2fbe4b1fb2d47b5a89.jpg

ME:

This isn't about blood and urine, this is about water. I think making a felony out of throwing water on the cops is a little too severe. How does that fit into your fake little chart?

Ah no, it about assault.

ME:

Ah no, it about assault.

Is it though? If I threw water on someone is it really assault? Assault is to intentionally cause injury. Throwing water on someone is decidedly not doing that. But hey, let's over react.

Forum List

Back