The Biden Success Story: Building Back Bankrupt

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
There is no denying Joe Briben has been successful in his goal. He has built America back ….bankrupt.

While the Democrats and their lapdog media want to keep us distracted with things like trumped up charges against their biggest political rival, they are succeeding at destroying the dollar, our credit, and our economy.

IMG_3971.png

Last edited:
There is no denying Joe Briben has been successful in his goal. He has built America back ….bankrupt.

While the Democrats and their lapdog media want to keep us distracted with things like trumped up charges against their biggest political rival, they are succeeding at destroying the dollar, our credit, and our economy.

I guess they figure that they are going to suffer mega losses in the next election and they want to make sure the incoming admin has a herculean job to overcome their globalist agenda to bring down the US to third world status.

I guess they figure that they are going to suffer mega losses in the next election and they want to make sure the incoming admin has a herculean job to overcome their globalist agenda to bring down the US to third world status.
If we have an election.

They will throw Trump in jail, probably start a war, and declare a national emergency to cancel elections if they need to. Or they will just steal the election again, nothing is going to stop them.

I don't even think they put that much thought into it. I mean all of this shit started the very instant trump left office and has only gotten worse.

Personally I think it's simply a matter of, the entire nation could be buried under a tidal wave of shit but as long as it's nice in their backyard they don't care.

Forum List

Back