LaVoy Finicum, armed with a handgun, reached for his waistband just before he was shot

I can only guess by your refusal to answer -- you're perfectly ok with the police shooting people in the back.

You don't seem to have a problem with it. I do.
I don't have a problem with it when such an individual turns their back to police to draw a weapon, as Finicum appeared to do.

the cops encircled him no matter which way he turned he had his back to some law enforcement

I can only guess by your refusal to answer -- you're perfectly ok with the police shooting people in the back.

I don't have a problem with it when such an individual turns their back to police to draw a weapon, as Finicum appeared to do.

the cops encircled him no matter which way he turned he had his back to some law enforcement
That's true, but the cop who shot him, shot him in the back.

For the record I do not believe I EVER said 'not over 40mph', but 40-50 mph and then even after looking and re-thinking I may have said it could have been more. I still do not think it was 70, but whatever.
"So according to your estimate of ten car lengths, he was going what I estimated from watching the video: around 40 MPH TOPS" - teddyearp

What post #? And where is the one where I recanted?
I even fucking linked it. :eusa_doh: Do you need your hand held to accomplish this task? Cause if you do, you'll have to get someone else to do that for ya.

You took the time to find it. But your link does not go to that post, so sorry charlie.
My link goes to your post where you said, "I estimated from watching the video: around 40 MPH TOPS," which I posted in response to your claim of not recalling saying any such thing.

Yup, you said it alright; and the link I gave takes you right to your post.
Well, I stand corrected. On my browser at home link didn't work. On my phone it does.

Wonder if you can ever admit you've been wrong?

I even fucking linked it. :eusa_doh: Do you need your hand held to accomplish this task? Cause if you do, you'll have to get someone else to do that for ya.

You took the time to find it. But your link does not go to that post, so sorry charlie.
My link goes to your post where you said, "I estimated from watching the video: around 40 MPH TOPS," which I posted in response to your claim of not recalling saying any such thing.

Yup, you said it alright; and the link I gave takes you right to your post.
Well, I stand corrected. On my browser at home link didn't work. On my phone it does.

Wonder if you can ever admit you've been wrong?
Well wonder no more. Yes, I admit when I'm wrong.

You're done.

Haha, you're funny. Nice move there sidestep. As long as the bullets miss, it's ok. Got ya.

You were given plenty of opportunity to provide a better source of information. You failed miserably.

You've chosen to ignore the best source of information available and replace it with nothing.A rational person wouldn't.

As I said......you have nothing to offer. You're done.

Then you get on the ground like he was ordered to.

Finnicum created every circumstances of his own death. He would have been fine if he's surrendered to the lawful warrant. He refused.

He would have been fine if he'd gotten out of his truck and gotten on the ground. He refused.

He would have been fine if he's stopped his high speed chase and pulled over to surrender. He refused.

He would have been fine if he's stopped at the blockade. He refused.

He would have been fine if he'd gotten on the ground as ordered by the police three times. He refused.

Instead.....he reached for a gun to murder a police officer. He was killed. And justifiably so.

Finnicum created every circumstances of his own death. He would have been fine if he's surrendered to the lawful warrant. He refused.

He would have been fine if he'd gotten out of his truck and gotten on the ground. He refused.

He would have been fine if he's stopped his high speed chase and pulled over to surrender. He refused.

He would have been fine if he'd gotten on the ground as ordered by the police three times. He refused.

Instead.....he reached for a gun to murder a police officer. He was killed. And justifiably so.
So what was the mother and child under indictment for? Apparently they were being shot at to
Oh I get it. The feds are really good at shooting little boys and unarmed women. They've proven that before.

So what was the mother and child under indictment for? Apparently they were being shot at to
Oh I get it. The feds are really good at shooting little boys and unarmed women. They've proven that before.

Laughing....are you ever going to come within 20 years of Lavoy's suicide by cop?

The same is true of another bunch of RWNJ heroes - the branch davidians.

Koresch broke the law. He was given weeks and several chances to surrender. He even agreed to surrender if his one hour rant was played. They played the rant and Koresch reneged. He could have saved all those children and he murdered them instead. The people who came out could have brought children but they chose to save only themselves.

Same thing happened and the damn anti-America RWNJs sided against their own country.

But let an unarmed black guy be shot in the back and they're all in favor of it. They actually celebrate that a black American had his basic rights taken away from him.

Same crap with Drumpf. He calls for violence at his rallies, wishes for the good old days when protesters would have been taken out on stretchers and they're actually in favor of them losing their very basic American rights.

What the hell is wrong with these people that they are ALWAYS on the wrong side?

Koresch broke the law. He was given weeks and several chances to surrender. He even agreed to surrender if his one hour rant was played. They played the rant and Koresch reneged. He could have saved all those children and he murdered them instead. The people who came out could have brought children but they chose to save only themselves.

Same thing happened and the damn anti-America RWNJs sided against their own country.

But let an unarmed black guy be shot in the back and they're all in favor of it. They actually celebrate that a black American had his basic rights taken away from him.

Same crap with Drumpf. He calls for violence at his rallies, wishes for the good old days when protesters would have been taken out on stretchers and they're actually in favor of them losing their very basic American rights.

What the hell is wrong with these people that they are ALWAYS on the wrong side?

Beyond celebrate it. This was Stephen's reaction when no one was indicted for Tamir Rice's killing:

Steve_McGarrett said:
This was the right decision made. The hard working white American taxpayer will be spared the burden of having his pocket book fleeced defending these patriots actions of ridding the country of a black feral criminal who would eventually rape white women and kill with no remorse or regard to human life.

Great Breaking News: Grand Jury Refuses To Indict White Police Officers In Tamir Rice Shooting

This for a boy who was shot sitting on a swing with a toy gun.

These militia sympathizers are not only wildly hypocritical......many are deeply racist pieces of shit.

Beyond celebrate it. This was Stephen's reaction when no one was indicted for Tamir Rice's killing:

Steve_McGarrett said:
This was the right decision made. The hard working white American taxpayer will be spared the burden of having his pocket book fleeced defending these patriots actions of ridding the country of a black feral criminal who would eventually rape white women and kill with no remorse or regard to human life.

Great Breaking News: Grand Jury Refuses To Indict White Police Officers In Tamir Rice Shooting

These militia sympathizers are not only wildly hypocritical......many are deeply racist pieces of shit.
They are deeply disturbed cretins.

What has been proven before is that these cowards hide behind women and children.

Steve_McGarrett said:

And they always side against their own country.

Always.

Steve_McGarrett said:

And they always side against their own country.

Always.
Ideology over country if you're a conservative.

Forum List

Back