Great Breaking News: Grand Jury Refuses To Indict White Police Officers In Tamir Rice Shooting

He was a 12-year-old , unarmed child. They never said a word to him. They shot him and left him lying on the ground - it was the cop in the second car that finally called for paramedics.

You're an asshole of the worst order if you think this is a great thing.

With every fiber of my being I hope that Karma visits you in kind sometime in 2016.

He was a 12-year-old , unarmed child. They never said a word to him. They shot him and left him lying on the ground - it was the cop in the second car that finally called for paramedics.

With every fiber of my being I hope that Karma visits you in kind sometime in 2016.
he had a black, toy gun in his hand.
"unarmed" is completely ignorant.

We can't have people, even kids, brandishing toy guns in a threatening manner. That's asking for trouble and will get cops killed if we allow that to happen without consequence. The jury made its decision and BLM should suck it up.

Wrong. He was in possession of an air pistol that looked exactly like a real pistol. And reached for it as cops confronted him...after he'd been pointing it at people all day.

Sad yes. But he brought it on himself.

Forum List

Back