Lauren Boebert’s New Proposal Would Expose What Dems Hide in Bills – And They Hate It

Yea, Boebert will actually read thousands of pages of legislation

Boebert has said that her family depended on welfare when she was growing up.[13][14] She dropped out of high school during her senior year when she had a baby in 2004, and earned a GED certificate in 2020, a month before her first election primary.

wow great story, good for her

And that proves she can't read, HOW??????????

Can Boebert point to any lengthy bills she has actually read?

High School Drop outs are not known for their persistence
Boebert got her GED just two years ago

Can Boebert point to any lengthy bills she has actually read?

High School Drop outs are not known for their persistence
Boebert got her GED just two years ago

And??? My dad didn't get his GED until he was 50, and he retired as an electrical supervisor for a large aerospace company.

When I was recruiting for the Army, the only person I tested that got the max score of 99 on the ASVAB was a non-grad. Education is not really an indicator of intelligence or ability.

The funny part is that Boebert thinks people will believe that she will read a 1000 page bill…..if only she has more time

And??? My dad didn't get his GED until he was 50, and he retired as an electrical supervisor for a large aerospace company.

When I was recruiting for the Army, the only person I tested that got the max score of 99 on the ASVAB was a non-grad. Education is not really an indicator of intelligence or ability.

And that was quite a while ago. She didn't do any of that.

EDIT: You know what, you're right. I have proof only of her education not her intellect or capacity to read. I must withdraw my allegations.

Forum List

Back