Leaked Bank Of America Memo: "We Hope" conditions for American workers get worse

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
They’re quite literally praying on the downfall of the working class to prey on the downfall of the working class

capitalism is great and the rich are honorable people. eh?

I left BofA years ago. They are scum.

BofA has been around for a long time and had a bad reputation for all that time. The city I worked for a time learned it the hard way. As did some of the contractors I have worked for as well. I have wondered why anyone does business with them at all.

BoA is evil.....20 out of 28 BoA's lobbyists in 2022 have previously held government jobs.

I'm sure it will come as no surprise that the guy that wrote the memo (Ethan Harris) is a elitist Ivy Leaguer (Columbia) that also worked for the .gov.....The I-L have their tentacles in everything.

Before coming to BofA, Harris was the chief US economist at Lehman Brothers. He also worked as an economist at Barclays and JP Morgan and spent nine years at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, where he was assistant to the president and head of the Domestic Research Division.

- Ethan Harris

They are mad that the Fed turned off all the "free" money. Those "capitalists" most certainly love all their free money.

Oddly people are not able to see the correlation between the mind set shown here and the price of oil.

I noted many times that when the "free" money was turned off the markets would go after oil. You can say it was a coincidence (it wasn't), that it was a lucky guess (it wasn't, it was just knowing history) or that one had nothing to do with the other, but it is what happened.

Forum List

Back