Latest Update on Trump's Border Wall

Americans are paying dearly for it - and it is not about the dollars and cents.

How are we "paying dearly" for it? By keeping out potentially corona virus-infected illegals by the thousands? You seriously don't think that could happen?

upload_2020-2-24_16-50-28.jpeg

How are we "paying dearly" for it? By keeping out potentially corona virus-infected illegals by the thousands? You seriously don't think that could happen?

OMG. No, any pretext is a good one for building and maintaining the ultimate POLICE STATE.

I'm thinking about the manner in which the right shitcanned their constitutional Liberties for the false promise of temporary Safety.

OMG. No, any pretext is a good one for building and maintaining the ultimate POLICE STATE.

I'm thinking about the manner in which the right shitcanned their constitutional Liberties for the false promise of temporary Safety.
Fake news.

CORRECTION: The American Military is paying for it.

That's why we pay them the big bucks: To protect this country from foreign invaders.

Ever wonder why you Democrats aren't running this country? I'll give you three guesses.

People are not invaders when the public (especially the left) is willingly inviting them in.

How is a protective wall to be misconstrued as a "police state"? Is that wall preventing you from leaving this country and going to Mexico?

In case you haven't noticed, the wall is to keep people out, not to keep them in.

That's why we pay them the big bucks: To protect this country from foreign invaders.

Ever wonder why you Democrats aren't running this country? I'll give you three guesses.

People are not invaders when the public (especially the left) is willingly inviting them in.

The left is not running this country.

Fake news.

Bullshit Mike. The Constitution Free Zone, warrant less search and seizures, profiling, and the destruction of the Fourth Amendment along with the so - called "Patriot Act," National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify are very freaking real. AND those laws have impacted more Americans than they have foreigners.

I happen to be one who got targeted and I'm damn well not fake. If you think so, come to the town where I live, meet me in a public spot and I'll produce the records to prove you don't know what you're talking about.

The creation of the Dept. of Homeland (IN) Security alone costs more than any promised savings. AND, there were / are better ways to address the issue. Those who believe in a wall deserve to live in a cage.

They are invited in by the left and in a away, unscrupulous employers, often from the right. I don't like it, but every political stripe has a piece of this problem. Intelligent policy is not in the mix due to tribal warfare.

How is a protective wall to be misconstrued as a "police state"? Is that wall preventing you from leaving this country and going to Mexico?

In case you haven't noticed, the wall is to keep people out, not to keep them in.

Asked and answered already

Fake news.

Bullshit Mike. The Constitution Free Zone, warrant less search and seizures, profiling, and the destruction of the Fourth Amendment along with the so - called "Patriot Act," National ID / REAL ID Act - E Verify are very freaking real. AND those laws have impacted more Americans than they have foreigners.

I happen to be one who got targeted and I'm damn well not fake. If you think so, come to the town where I live, meet me in a public spot and I'll produce the records to prove you don't know what you're talking about.

The creation of the Dept. of Homeland (IN) Security alone costs more than any promised savings. AND, there were / are better ways to address the issue. Those who believe in a wall deserve to live in a cage.
Come try and put me in a cage. see what happens.

Forum List

Back