Latest Political Gimmick: Biden Orders Flags at Half Staff for Covid Deaths

Trump never cared about the deaths

Only about their effect on his re-election chances
that silly…i’m sure harry truman didn’t care either

xiden’s record deaths from covid and complete mismanagement of the virus is his own.

There's another "half-masting" my local government will ignore. Between The Halfrican and Tater it would never be at full staff. I think it's by design. The dems hate freedom.
You have a fucked up opinion on most everything. Only people like you would promote themselves as anything other than an American

News flash: This Administration is not ruling by the people and not for the people!!
Yeah, let us turn this thread into something else.

Does the US Government, Republican or Democrat, orders flags at half mast on some occasions, or not?

When?

Biden has ordered federal flags to be flown at half mast to commemorate the upcoming millionth Covid death in the U.S. Never mind that most of these deaths weren't caused by Covid: Hospitals gave Covid tests to everyone who was admitted and blamed any subsequent deaths on Covid for merely testing positive to exposure.

But never let a public health threat go to waste, right? Does anyone still believe in these political gimmicks?
So much for the Right being pro-life, eh? :heehee: 1 million dead, meh.

Keeps deflecting.
You must have slid into the wrong thread. It is about half mast flags and not about how you want to misinform anyone about the 2020 election.

I know:

"More deflection"

There, I got it for you.

You must have slid into the wrong thread. It is about half mast flags and not about how you want to misinform anyone about the 2020 election.

I know:

"More deflection"

There, I got it for you.
You have to remember, many are still mad about about losing the Civil War. They hate the flag and what it represents.

You have to remember, many are still mad about about losing the Civil War. They hate the flag and what it represents.
I am very aware of it. What they continue to believe is keeping the country from going forward and does not help their problems one bit.

I know:

"More deflection"

There, I got it for you.
Another leftist troll sent to the phantom zone.

The way the Democrats have ignored the formula shortage, we now know the Democrats want to abort all babies and babies the survive, the want to starve them to death.

Biden the President of death.
Stop spreading misinformation !!!!!

When you get your information from the garbage dump it is going to smell like the garbage dump.

Educate yourself, please.

Stop spreading misinformation !!!!!

When you get your information from the garbage dump it is going to smell like the garbage dump.

Educate yourself, please.
So what are the Democrats doing about the formula shortage?

Democrats are for abortion of babies, seems the info is correct, you just hate the logical conclusion.

So 1,00,000 dying in the U.S. of covid, is equivalent to a week normal week of natural causes deaths worldwide, and 17 weeks of natural causes death in the U.S. (About 7,800 die of natural causes daily in the U.S.)
The U.S. death rate remained virtually unchanged, so "Covid" added very few to that number. Should we permanently fly the flag at half staff because people die, or only when Democrats' poll numbers are dropping?

that silly…i’m sure harry truman didn’t care either

xiden’s record deaths from covid and complete mismanagement of the virus is his own.
From day one, all Trump cared about was

1. That he wasn’t to blame
2. That COVID would not impact his economy
3. That it would be over before the election.

Does anyone still believe in these political gimmicks?
So, what is your solution to this problem of "political gimmicks"?

Term limits
Rank choice voting
Independent investigations

US4CC.meme.Biden_Dude_JH - GVMNT_is_AFU.png

The U.S. death rate remained virtually unchanged, so "Covid" added very few to that number. Should we permanently fly the flag at half staff because people die, or only when Democrats' poll numbers are dropping?

I say we fly the flags at half staff every time I go in for a shift, because it's a major sacrifice on my part to make sure you have a container to take home your leftovers that probably won't be eaten, and will eventually be thrown out in next weeks garbage.

Forum List

Back